Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jeffree star deleted about 400 tweets with a help of a former fan. Here's a video about it and this happened back in 2019.

Reactions: 2
His website name is magic star cosmetics now (I found out in Angelika Oles new video)

Why do you think this?
you know what I could be wrong the second time that Shane may have had covid maybe Shane and J* had it at the sametime.
But I don't think that Shane and j* had covid19 at the same in Dec/Jan because J* said that he had covid19 back in Feb.

you know what I could be wrong the second time that Shane may have had covid maybe Shane and J* had it at the sametime.
But I don't think that Shane and j* had covid19 at the same in Dec/Jan because J* said that he had covid19 back in Feb.
Did he get a test to confirm or is he just assuming he had it?

IDK, J* doesn't mentions if he had a test to confirm that he had it, so I think it's just he assuming that he had it. J* was in Dominican Republic back in late February.
What a state they all look. Bet he didn't have it just wants some sympathy. You know how much he likes to play the victim.

Reactions: 3
What a state they all look. Bet he didn't have it just wants some sympathy. You know how much he likes to play the victim.
i don't think he had it either and then he trying to claim that he and shane and others had it back in feb. but shane thinks he had it back in dec/jan but shane talked about on IG.

I just heard that J* is being sued by Anna Nicole Smith Estate for using her name with his make up line.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I heard that his Blood money release video was demonetized due to the blurred images and hidden by youtube, so he pulled it down. J* said that he was upset about the comments on that Blood Money Release video.

Wow it sure is dead on J* and James Charles and Shane Dawson and Tati Threads over here. :unsure:
Nothing further has really happened giving us more info on dramageddon. I am so pleased to see that old Jeff finally seems to be losing followers and views. He has been called out for doing a Jaclyn Hill and only making YouTube content when he has a new release.

So I’m going to need to know everything about Jeffree and Kanye please.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well it would certainly Explain the move to Wyoming! I'm waiting for some drama channels to pick it up but I doubt we'll learn anything unless Kanye gets on Twitter and spills the beans'

So I’m going to need to know everything about Jeffree and Kanye please.

Reactions: 3