Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes what’s that all about? Why did she post then delete?
A lot of people think that it was a paid ad for Jeffree Star Cosmetics and a lot of Britney Spears fans didn't like it and they started commented about Jeffree Star's bad past and that J* isn't a good person and for Britney Spears to stay away from him. There was about 600,000 likes on that post before Britney deleted it.

Reactions: 1
yes, it's very dated and it had been on the market on and off for years before Jeffree purchased it.

I'd forgotten how ugly and unncessary that house was as a purchase. Like if you have millions to spend, why buy something like that instead of something more reasonably sized?

I'd also forgotten alllll about Nate. I wonder how he's doing... I didn't really follow them two so closely, but if I recall correctly, there were people on the other gossip site speculating that Nate was deeply unhappy in that relationship and that J was probably controlling him w/ money.

Reactions: 3
I'd forgotten how ugly and unncessary that house was as a purchase. Like if you have millions to spend, why buy something like that instead of something more reasonably sized?

I'd also forgotten alllll about Nate. I wonder how he's doing... I didn't really follow them two so closely, but if I recall correctly, there were people on the other gossip site speculating that Nate was deeply unhappy in that relationship and that J was probably controlling him w/ money.
I heard that Nate was gay for pay and that Nate and Jeffree had broken around Aug or Sept before Jeffree made the announcement that they were no longer together. I heard rumors that Nate was already dating a woman during that time too. That was according to an account on twitter that posted about it. But none of the drama channels were talk about it at the time if I remember correctly.

There was some post that Nate made recently and people think that Nate was throwing shade at Jeffree Star, I don't know. I haven't seen those post.

Jeffree Star really didn't need that big old house and it was so dated on the inside with all of that dark wood. There are other houses in that area that are newer and more modern, yes they are more expensive and smaller but they are more appealing.

Reactions: 2
I followed Nate’s insta after they broke up he made a new one. He was with a girl for a while but I think he is single again

Reactions: 2
Always got weird controlling vibes from that relationship. I just wanted to see the makeup ended up feeling icky when he had Nate on.

A lady who was friends with Jeffree for quite a long time posted this yesterday..seems like you might be correct with the controlling vibes!
oh yikes. that's not surprising considering the way he talks back in the day when he did those insta stories. It's was like yikes dude.

I heard that Nate was gay for pay and that Nate and Jeffree had broken around Aug or Sept before Jeffree made the announcement that they were no longer together. I heard rumors that Nate was already dating a woman during that time too. That was according to an account on twitter that posted about it. But none of the drama channels were talk about it at the time if I remember correctly.

There was some post that Nate made recently and people think that Nate was throwing shade at Jeffree Star, I don't know. I haven't seen those post.

Jeffree Star really didn't need that big old house and it was so dated on the inside with all of that dark wood. There are other houses in that area that are newer and more modern, yes they are more expensive and smaller but they are more appealing.
I really liked Nate. Thought he always seemed so sweet and caring to Jeffree. Wonder if any of that was sincere or just acting for YouTube?

It was on deux moi yesterday I think, but sorry I can’t remember as no idea about nfl.

Do you think JStar is coming to an end with this business? There are pics on another forum posted of athletic wear? Like who the hell asked for that or wanted it? Give us what we want, new sumpreme frosts and and amazing makeup. Not that crap! Sorry I just find he's been all over the place with his launches as of late.

Do you think JStar is coming to an end with this business? There are pics on another forum posted of athletic wear? Like who the hell asked for that or wanted it? Give us what we want, new sumpreme frosts and and amazing makeup. Not that crap! Sorry I just find he's been all over the place with his launches as of late.
You mean you don't want any Star Yak Ranch merch?

• Haha