Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He posted up an image of a body with AIDs Symptoms too... so I'm wondering if that is what the pill bottles refers to... much as I loathe J*, thats really really low.

Reactions: 2
Real or a PR stunt.
Who knows with Jeffree. I believe he paid the man to be his “black” boyfriend #seeimnotracist

but i don’t know what I believe past that.

Reactions: 5
Wow, I think that J* and this guy was only dating. But it looks like this guy just ghosted J*.

This article just dropped.

No one should be surprised that he was always the real "danger to society".
I agree.

I’ve been reading some of the stories though I think the Instagram his ex boyfriend shared stories on is fake

sad thing is none of this will affect him, he’ll still be selling his makeup and his fans that don’t care about his past (and present?) will keep buying it.

though Don’t think his recent palette did well?

Reactions: 4
I’ve been reading some of the stories though I think the Instagram his ex boyfriend shared stories on is fake

sad thing is none of this will affect him, he’ll still be selling his makeup and his fans that don’t care about his past (and present?) will keep buying it.

though Don’t think his recent palette did well?
no his recent palette did do well.

There are several accounts IG for the ex boyfriend but one of them was fake and J* lawyers are now involved.

Last edited:
Def noodles needs to stay out of twitter drama because he can't keep up with what is going on.

Reactions: 1
no his recent palette did do well.

There are several accounts IG for the ex boyfriend but one of them was fake and J* lawyers are now involved.

Ah ok - I looked on Beauty Bay and his site (nosy!) and it wasn't sold out like it usually is? I wouldn't have bought it regardless as the shade names were too much - I get wanting to have shock value blah blah zzzzz but half his customer base are underage surely. My mum would have hit the roof if I had bought that when I was younger lol

The whole drama is quite messy - was having a twitter stalk last night when I couldn't sleep - I wonder what the actual truth is as I definitely don't see their "relationship" as being real?

Ah ok - I looked on Beauty Bay and his site (nosy!) and it wasn't sold out like it usually is? I wouldn't have bought it regardless as the shade names were too much - I get wanting to have shock value blah blah zzzzz but half his customer base are underage surely. My mum would have hit the roof if I had bought that when I was younger lol

The whole drama is quite messy - was having a twitter stalk last night when I couldn't sleep - I wonder what the actual truth is as I definitely don't see their "relationship" as being real?
Oh wow, I didn't think about Beauty Bay and I had only looked at Jeffree Star Cosmetic website. But on Beauty Bay a lot of the Orgy collection has sold out on Beauty Bay but it's not sold out on Jeffree Star Cosmetic website.

Andre claimed that he was paid to pretend to be in relationship with Jeffree Star and some people think the it's fake drama J* started because that Article about J* sexual assaulting and offering to pay people hush money can out.

That @_amarxiii account is still going in on Jeffree and reckons his NDA is about to be broken. I can’t tell if it’s a fake account, but the other day it put up a pic on stories of a bottle of tablets called AVONZA which is for HIV and/or Hep B but there was nothing on the bottle to say it belonged to Jeffree and the story was deleted almost instantly.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I heard that Jeffree Star lawyers are going after Andre for breaking that NDA. Jeffree Star is a hot mess and he needs to stay off of youtube.

That @_amarxiii account is still going in on Jeffree and reckons his NDA is about to be broken. I can’t tell if it’s a fake account, but the other day it put up a pic on stories of a bottle of tablets called AVONZA which is for HIV and/or Hep B but there was nothing on the bottle to say it belonged to Jeffree and the story was deleted almost instantly.
It’s a fake account his real account is amarxiii, he posts proper videos of his talking on his stories in that one