Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im watching the frenemies podcast and Trisha Paytas is talk about the J* Vegas trip situation and he just seems like a vile person. I thought he was horrible person anyway but it just truly solidified how much of a sad vile bully he actually is. I don’t understand how he gets away with it, especially the stuff involving sexual assault (the dahvie vanity situation and lying about having proof about James Charles is a sexual predator etc) he’s disgusting
I heard that Jeffree Star has called Jackie Aina a Gorilla back in the day too.
YouTuber and beauty mogul Jeffree Star accused of sexual misconduct, new report alleges

Here's a link to an article about Jeffree Star's co owner paying off one of the alleged SA victims from ten years ago.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Well, if that Trisha Drama isn't included in J*'s autobiography that he is is writing right now in Wyoming. 🤔

New to the thread. I watch Frenimies too. I swear J* will never die. So many controversial things and he is still going! Its crazzzzy

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I have been catching up on this - Trisha really is the wrong person for them to all annoy - she's already done about 20 tiktoks / a YouTube video / tweets and she'll keep going!

Problem is - a lot of people dont care. I think even if Shane Dawson was to put out a video now it would still get a load of views - probably much less than what he has had before but that wont matter, it's still money in their pockets and that's all they seem to care about.

I've not seen Frenimies - going to check that out today!

Reactions: 6
I have been catching up on this - Trisha really is the wrong person for them to all annoy - she's already done about 20 tiktoks / a YouTube video / tweets and she'll keep going!

Problem is - a lot of people dont care. I think even if Shane Dawson was to put out a video now it would still get a load of views - probably much less than what he has had before but that wont matter, it's still money in their pockets and that's all they seem to care about.

I've not seen Frenimies - going to check that out today!
I don't think this drama has gone mainstream like it do when Shane was in trouble last year. But even Trisha herself stated that J* and Shane would still be okay even after this. But I do agree when Shane does make a comeback he will get millions of views but I don't think that he will get back to where he was when he was doing those documentary series. Maybe he could get a sponsor I don't know. And you are right all they care about is money. Someone needs to tweet at Jada Pinkett Smith about how Trisha has called out Shane and then maybe this thing will get some traction. But the problem now is that the video with Trisha, Trevi and Shane, isn't a good look for Trisha but Shane does look worse than Trisha looks that's for sure.

Reactions: 2
Just popping in to say I love H3H3. I’m kinda happy that Trisha has some Jewish friends!

Just popping in to say I love H3H3. I’m kinda happy that Trisha has some Jewish friends!
Her fiancé is Jewish and I think Israeli - she decided she was Jewish now on some tiktoks I saw 😂

I don't think this drama has gone mainstream like it do when Shane was in trouble last year. But even Trisha herself stated that J* and Shane would still be okay even after this. But I do agree when Shane does make a comeback he will get millions of views but I don't think that he will get back to where he was when he was doing those documentary series. Maybe he could get a sponsor I don't know. And you are right all they care about is money. Someone needs to tweet at Jada Pinkett Smith about how Trisha has called out Shane and then maybe this thing will get some traction. But the problem now is that the video with Trisha, Trevi and Shane, isn't a good look for Trisha but Shane does look worse than Trisha looks that's for sure.
I agree with this though from what I've read online (trying to distract myself from covid awfulness by watching whatever I can on YouTube at the moment) - more people that were willing to let go a few things are now cancelling/giving up on them. Plus now Ryland is involved so he'll lose some subscribers I think - his videos aren't exactly entertaining enough to do well on their own I dont think.

I think Shane / Ryland and co will keep on doing what they're doing - or do some series talking about all this and how they're grown or learnt from their mistakes (insert eye roll).

I thought it was interesting that Trisha revealed that Garrett and Andrew had a falling out with them - at least that's confirmed - I dont think we'll hear much more about that as they aren't the sort of people to get involved with drama but imagine giving up friendship with those two and being pals with Jeffree Star instead 😩

After Trisha mentioned that the conspiracy palette didn’t do as well as jeffree and Shane made out I would love to be a fly on the wall of Jeffree’s accountants office. He’s obviously very wealthy but my inner nosey witch would love to know how much is genuine and how much is him faking it to try and keep up with the Kardashian’s 👀

Reactions: 8
I heard that there was an Robbery at Jeffree Star Cosmetics last night too. There are no updates as of now.

Jeffree Star updated that this was a silence alarm that was set off by one of his employees and then the police got notification about the alarm going off and they sent the police to check up on J* cosmetics to be sure that everything is okay. There was no robbery last night.

After Trisha mentioned that the conspiracy palette didn’t do as well as jeffree and Shane made out I would love to be a fly on the wall of Jeffree’s accountants office. He’s obviously very wealthy but my inner nosey witch would love to know how much is genuine and how much is him faking it to try and keep up with the Kardashian’s 👀
I would love to know how much they expected to make 👀 it was completely sold out for at least 6 months. They crashed the internet. It's pure greed if they were expecting more from restock sales 12 months later!

Reactions: 5
I would love to know how much they expected to make 👀 it was completely sold out for at least 6 months. They crashed the internet. It's pure greed if they were expecting more from restock sales 12 months later!
I heard that the reason why the website crash was because Jeffree Star Cosmetics servers couldn't handle that many users on their systems at one time and that it's wasn't morphe's servers fault.

• Wow
I don't follow him anymore but saw he had a new video - as tone deaf as ever. He's so vile - bragging about spending all that money when so many people are struggling. I bet he still gets millions of views though 🙄

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I have yet to watch this video but I heard that he talked about this personal assistant leaving but she left him back in Dec 2020 and he's just now talking about and he also talked about his camera leaving him too but it looks like at some point he will stop making youtube videos IMO.

Reactions: 1
Can someone summaries? I don't want to give him veiws and most drama channels are on the payroll

Can someone summaries? I don't want to give him veiws and most drama channels are on the payroll
the first few minutes of that video are hard to watch one his camera is leaving him for other opportunities. so it's just jeffree star and his tripod and j* does a lot of deep breaths and he seems a little shook IMO. But he just keeps saying that everything is fine.

Reactions: 3
He just basically just talked about the fact that his personal assistant has left and he said that there wasn't any drama behind her leaving. Plus it sounds like she doesn't have another job yet because he was like with whatever she decides to do she will do a really good job. Mmm... interesting. IMO. His personal assistant stopped working for him back in Dec and he said that when you are a personal assistant that you have no life of your own. He said she wanted to make a change. He talked about how his camera was leaving and he said that his camera is from England, how his cameraman has had a lot of changes in their personal life and he hasn't seen his family in England over a year. Mmm.... interesting. J* said that the will get back to making youtube videos when he is able to get another camera man. I'm sure when the cameraman quit. But J* said that it's going to be hard to replace both of those two people.

He just basically just talked about the fact that his personal assistant has left and he said that there wasn't any drama behind her leaving. Plus it sounds like she doesn't have another job yet because he was like with whatever she decides to do she will do a really good job. Mmm... interesting. IMO. His personal assistant stopped working for him back in Dec and he said that when you are a personal assistant that you have no life of your own. He said she wanted to make a change. He talked about how his camera was leaving and he said that his camera is from England, how his cameraman has had a lot of changes in their personal life and he hasn't seen his family in England over a year. Mmm.... interesting. J* said that the will get back to making youtube videos when he is able to get another camera man. I'm sure when the cameraman quit. But J* said that it's going to be hard to replace both of those two people.
I'm not sure when the Cameraman quit. ( Sorry for the mistake. I was typing that up late at night. ) A lot people on twitter are saying that J* seems shook but one drama channel is saying that J* is acting over dramatic because he is probably releasing some more makeup and by being overly dramatic is a way to get people talking about him again. But that personal assistant doesn't follow him on social media anymore which is also interesting too. J* said that he still wants to make YouTube video but that it's going to be hard to replace the cameraman. Because apparently J* has done a video with some other people as his camera and he said that he saw the complaints and he said that it's going to take awhile for him to find another cameraman. But I'm beginning to think that the cameraman was already gone before the Blood Money release. because there was a lot of complaints about that video. J* said that he was spending a lot of time in Wyoming and that the personal assistant didn't want to leave CA and I'm assuming that is the same thing with the cameraman too.

Plus I don't like J* new haircut, so I guess for right now no more wigs and I don't like neon colors for hair either IMO.