Jeffree Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was huffing and puffing when Daniel was speaking about what was wrong with him. Attention can't not be on him, maybe he was in terrible pain or discomfort and I'm being harsh.

Reactions: 2
Daniel is as fake as Jeffrey. He created a gofundme page for his medical expenses. His dear friend who is a millionaire isn't able to pay for his expenses?? :cautious::cautious: sounds like Daniel is a fraud and uses the situation to get easy money by jeffree's stupid fans.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
$20 for a branded preserving jar, I don't think it's for pickles 😆

Screenshot_20210422-160833_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Can't understand how Jefree looks so different with the cropped hair. Those jars are for cannabis, and yes that went right over my head for a moment.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

One has to be Kanye West. I suspect more of the names to be in the rap game too.

Reactions: 1
How come every month is a ''crazy'' month for Jeffree?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How come every month is a ''crazy'' month for Jeffree?
maybe it's because of this. Oh boy J* is the one that destroyed the beauty community on youtube according E! True Hollywood Story

I think that you can see that whole show here or you can download the NBC app and search for the E! True Hollywood Story.