Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
My kids went to school with Mitch. He was a lovely lad. He came out at about year 8 and everyone just accepted it. He was really into drama in school. He would do all the girls make up for prom and charge them £15.
He comes from a really down to earth, very close family. We moved away after my last one finished school so don’t see him about any more when he comes to see his family.
He was very popular at school, he still has a small group he’s still in touch with.
he could be the long lost nephew of mother Teresa I’d still say he’s an embarrassment with a strong addiction to an Instagram filter.

boy might be nice but he’s cringe af, and he seems to be social climbing his way up using Jeffrees bed sheets 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

D_Wills

VIP Member
Really surprised he cancelled his UK tour over this. I'm currently seperating from my partner of 8 years and still dragging my broken hearted arse out of bed at 6am every morning to go to work. With the constant stress of sorting out housing/money etc I'm barely functioning but still managing to work. Jefferee has the luxury of not having to worry about that. He didnt look upset in his video and only choked up when he mentioned his dogs. I love him but none of this felt genuine.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

Warrend

Imagine doing a makeup tutorial, "just dab some glory hole in the inner corner of the eye, then apply some cunnilingus to the crease".

• Haha
Reactions: 19

cherrysoda1234

Can we just take a minute to realise that Jeffree cancelled 4 master classes and disappointed alot of people over this "breakup" which he has admitted happened a while back and they were just keeping it together until after the Shane Dawson series....so he knew all this time. Was this a get out of masterclass free card? He's up and about , glammed to the gills and off on his private jet now with no issues. Seriously shocked that he did that since he seems to always be praised for his work ethic. SMH

• Wow
Reactions: 18

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member

poor Nathan......
going from THAT house to.....🤷‍♀️

hello... can I take your order, would you like fries with that?!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

MrsB1988

Anyone who thinks Shane Dawson’s career isn’t done is delusional. There is way too much hard evidence and too many well established people coming out against him. He is vile. Jeffree Star wasn’t a part of Shane’s life when the worst of his actions occurred, so stop blaming Shane’s fall from grace on Jeffree Star. Shane did this to himself.

Jeffree and Shane are both vile human beings who profited off of people’s adoration for the personas that they put out on YouTube for all to see. But that’s not who they are. They are self obsessed, immature, self-entitled money grabbers and they don’t give a damn who’s reputation they hurt along the way. So why should anybody feel sorry for them now? All this has happened far later than deserved if you ask me and I for one am living for the fact that people are finally waking up to it.

Although sadly I think Jeffree’s career can withstand at least one more scandal before he’s knocked off his perch. Shane is already on the floor.

Reactions: 16

Practically Perfect

Chatty Member
The packaging looks like one of them ropey boxes of Turkish Delight that i used to get me mother from the pound shop at Christmas.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Zenchick101

VIP Member
Leave Shane alone
this is a guy who justifies and sexualizes pedophilia, has done blackface and more. He's Jafar's bestie and Jafar isn't sticking up for him, I think we're allowed to talk about him. Unless you're 12 you should fully understand why it's disgusting for a 30-35 year old man to justify saying a 6 year old is sexy, and a video he made at 20 sexualizing an 11 year old girl. How about you go on twitter and tell Jaden smith to leave Shane alone? he's the one calling him out on it.

Reactions: 14

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Do you reckon he is the reason Jeffree dumped Nate or he's just using him as a rebound for the min?? I'm so shocked at myself at how bad I feel for him :cry:
I think Nate and Jeffree have been on the rocks for a LONG time. And I personally think they’ve been broken up for at least a year but Nate was trapped.
I don’t think Jeffree wanted to rock the boat when the SD series was being filmed because it would take the spotlight off the series.

His birthday trip was all kinds of bizarre, Nate looked miserable, Jeffree treated him like a rent boy with the stories he was uploading, Mitchell was there to f*ck Jeffree, I said it back then he was the third wheel, but I do wonder if nate was involved at all at that point. Nate has been dropping clues for a good while that pointed to this. Leaving social media and his demeanour on Jeffree’s channel.

I can’t believe how much I detest Jeffree lately.
I feel like Nate has escaped so weird Stockholm syndrome shit.
Jeffree will shag around for a bit, flirt on twitter and flip from being heartbroken to “finding himself”
and that coupled with his dying grandmother will be his excuse for shitty behaviour in 2020 🤷‍♀️

Mitchell doesn’t look like he could hold a conversation with a toddler. No that’s not true he could hold a conversation but the toddler would come off as more intelligent.
I used to follow him but it was painful seeing a series of stories of him eyefucking himself filtered to the max.
I don’t think he knows his own reflection without a filter at this point.
Vapid little tosser.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Mayday

VIP Member
I can't take Jeffree seriously because I remember when he was big on MySpace. :ROFLMAO: Its strange that he actually made an internet career for himself because a lot of those 'scene queens' faded into obscurity or went back to a normal life after it died out.

I'm sure there was stuff about him being exposed as being racist in old videos/tweets as well? But he strangely recovered after his apology/it didn't affect his brand unlike Laura Lee and that other guy.

• Heart

cherrysoda1234

Apparently Jeffree is consoling himself in Malibu with some boys 😆 and Nate with some girls

im sure he’ll be fine, am I the only one who thinks he’s not that upset looking? He looks relieved to be making a video about it.

SNAP!!!!! I just commented the same 😆
Yeah he definitely didn't seem upset and even his ig story saying swipe up was sooooo over acted!! It was always a strange one. The way Nate never identified as gay or bi and always straight yet said he loved Jeffree for him as a person.....you're bi then pal!! I'd say there was a huge NDA signed there and a nice little pay off for Nate so he'll never have to go back to working a drive thru 🙈

I reckon a few carefully timed scandals will now be released just before any of his collections.

• Haha

Dandylion1

VIP Member
Am I the only one who doesn’t think his pallet is inconsiderate? I’ve just lost my father in law but at no point did I think what Jeffery is doing is bad timing? His pallet was planned for months before corona virus Happend, I really don’t see why people are offended, life has to go on!

cherrysoda1234

Anyone see the little dig at Nate? "You guys have to remember I was with someone who never wanted to go out to the clubs or strip clubs so now I'm enjoying it"......uhmmmm thought you prided yourself on staying in and not drinking J*??? Looks to me like maybe he was so successful because Nate kept him in and focused on work rather than out throwing dollar bills everywhere trying to be popular 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: 11