Je Suis Lou

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Idk why she buys clothes that are way too voluminous for her squat frame. She should be wearing fitted clothing so she doesn’t look as stumpy.

Reactions: 2
wait she made a video about her bracelet falling out? the girls are losing the plot for content ideas...my god

• Haha
Reactions: 4
wait she made a video about her bracelet falling out? the girls are losing the plot for content ideas...my god
Ya I notice everyone is desperate for ideas. Keep seeing videos about "getting robbed" and "nearly getting robbed"
Pretty sure that's Lou's next video idea

What bag did she buy ? That video is sponsored by Redeluxe, she good discount on it.

And she said she’ll never get a 35 because she looks huge on it- anything for a freebie!

How can this girl afford to have a Hermès unboxing literally every month?
She has a rich family, their apartment is so big, and she shared her grandmother’s estate back then.

Her bags are a combination of IMHO, super fakes, some original bags and ones from Redeluxe. The ladies at purseforum actually said that Lou’s collection is actually sus.

Attachments

My suspicion is that all the bags she claims to be offers from the stores are super fakes.
The ones she gets from resellers/redeluxe for free/heavy discount are probably real.

No one gets offered B25 in black, gold, and mini kelly with literally no prespend. We are not fools.

Reactions: 6
So is she always deleting comments of people calling her out? 🙄 I watched a short TikTok where she asked if someone else got the rain coat thingy for their mini-kelly, super offended by the chance of people suggesting thatshe would be "stupid enough" to unbox a fake. There was a comment saying that she also got a raincoat like that with a mini-kelly and allegedly, that is all the proof we need folks, case closed!

How can someone lie like that to make out an influencer career is crazy.

Yes, that’s why I thought it was odd that the journalist wrote that she is from Spain, unless she lied to create some sort of appearance.
It's not odd that the journalist wrote it this way. The piece is about one video she made about price increases. It's not an in depth article about who she is. Where she's from is not relevant in this article.

Reactions: 3
It's not odd that the journalist wrote it this way. The piece is about one video she made about price increases. It's not an in depth article about who she is. Where she's from is not relevant in this article.
Are you saying the journalist not asking her where she was born is normal because it was not about her life so this person assumed Spain because that’s her current location ? Yes , I can see that. Or Lou might of lied and said Spain .

Reactions: 1
It is a very common thing in Central / South america to have a second nationality such as the Spanish one, I bet that is the way they were able to move to Barcelona so easily, besides having the family property there already. Mexico was a Spanish colony, having Spanish heritage is quite common so it is somehow valid for her to say she is "Spanish" if that is the card she wants to play. A bit as how Americans sometimes state that they are "Italo-American" or things like that.

I can see her lying and saying she was born in Spain. She rebranded herself as a lifestyle youtuber in Barcelona.

Reactions: 1