Je Suis Lou

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is tragic. She should work with a stylist so she can buy clothing that fits her shape. I bet she’ll return everything she tried on. I don’t really watch her videos anymore so I’m assuming this is a Farfetch haul.
I'm not sure if it was a haul, didn't watch the video in full. The video was called "spring 2023 favorites" whatever that means. Just clicked it because she literally used that ugly white and red dress as the thumbnail to her video lolzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I used to follow her mostly because I am South American and somehow her style advice could have helped me (as I have similar features to say at least), it seems she has falled into the "I follow trends for tall European woman" thing. I have been a victim too lol I don't blame her.

Indeed, she should ditch the Pinterest / Farefetch boards and work with a stylist.

The thing is she never wears fitted clothes so we don’t know which type of body she has

Reactions: 1
And the ladies on purseforum keep defending her and saying it's real because she had an unboxing video in Hermes. Like witch please, look at this quality

I actually found a comment on Purseforum that hits the nail in the head

When she was in Mexico, she got three offers within about a year and a half of shopping at Hermes by buying two items (the shoes and the blanket): Two B25s and a K25. First of all, Hermes has a well known two QB a year rule, getting three desirable bags and breaking this 2 QB a year rule within such a short time period seems impossible if her profile or the profile she is using at Hermes isn't a VVIP profile. If these bags are indeed authentic (which I don't believe all are) and she managed to get them from the boutique, there is nothing wrong with acknowledging that your parents fund your lifestyle and give you advantages by shopping with your family profile at Hermes.

I mean I get it, a very privileged girl with a strong family profile at Hermes isn't going to get as many clicks as this lucky small youtuber that scored 3 bags at her Hermes boutique by buying two items, but at some point this is getting ridiculous.
I agree with this, probably the Mexico store + her family profile helped her to score a few original ones, but 100% mixes super fakes in the middle.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I actually found a comment on Purseforum that hits the nail in the head

I agree with this, probably the Mexico store + her family profile helped her to score a few original ones, but 100% mixes super fakes in the middle.
She actually used Polo's mom's profile back in Mexico!

Reactions: 3
To be fair, it seems like a super fake, you need to zoom out for real to sense that something is off. In most social media pics it may pass easily.

1683389951928.png

HermesAbove on YT called her out at around 00:43.

Haha, look who he calls out here. I mean, we all know that she buys superfakes but good to see someone actually mention that idiot directly.

• Wow
so glad I've found this tread of Lou, I've been having the sneakiest suspicion about her and her bags

Reactions: 3
Absolutely! Even the Hermes obsessed people on the purse forum have called her out 😂. Especially her gold Birkin is quite bad. It is not even a superfake but mid tier. The stamp is so wonky and the contrast stitching clearly not hand-made. All those times when she tried to scam her followers into buying her a better boat etc, her fake bags and other lies... she is just a garbage human.

Reactions: 7
Makes video of "unexpected unboxing"... turns out it's just a loaned out bag from Redeluxe. Such clickbait!

• Sad
Reactions: 5