Je Suis Lou

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, that’s why I thought it was odd that the journalist wrote that she is from Spain, unless she lied to create some sort of appearance.
I think she has the Spanish citizenship because of her family so she is dual, but lived the majority of her life in Mexico

Reactions: 1
The ‘from Barcelona’ in that article is referring to where she resides, not her nationality or place of birth both of which are irrelevant in the context of the article.

The article isn’t a biography.

Reupping here. I like Lou though this thread has me rethinking. In any event, she just posted a video about wedding plans. They decided on France because first and second choice Italy and Spain were too expensive ($60,000). I don’t know about you all but if I can buy multiple H bags a year, spending $60k on a wedding isn’t a second thought. I get if it’s not important to you, but I just found it a bit odd. Also why not get married at the family house. Lovely little yard where they could set up a gorgeous tent. Plus venue is free.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Reupping here. I like Lou though this thread has me rethinking. In any event, she just posted a video about wedding plans. They decided on France because first and second choice Italy and Spain were too expensive ($60,000). I don’t know about you all but if I can buy multiple H bags a year, spending $60k on a wedding isn’t a second thought. I get if it’s not important to you, but I just found it a bit odd. Also why not get married at the family house. Lovely little yard where they could set up a gorgeous tent. Plus venue is free.
I'd think that the wedding industry is the same across the world- no matter where you are. Hard agree with their lifestyle, multiple ski trips and H bags, paying for a $$$$$ wedding is not a problem at all.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know Lou’s family’s journey to Mexico? I’m sure there’s a degree of emigration between Spain and Mexico but it seems like there’s only one generation that established lives there (like her grandparents still live in Spain). Did her parents just move there for work?

Reactions: 2