Je Suis Lou

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to watch her videos religiously, but now I feel that I've watch her grow into materialism. She's the same age as me, and she has more bags than most middle age woman do.

Anyways, enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for starting this thread. I despite this girl. She's so bleeping annoying. All her videos are the same, I had to tune the F out. Her style is so boring, always just white/black and oversized. No style whatsoever.

She's also such a hypocrite. I can think of so many times she would say one thing and then change her mind in a later video. Like she used to have a video about how she went into Hermes and got tit service and would never buy any of their bags because they're boring and she would much rather buy Chanel. Then she deleted that video now that she's on the Hermes train. She also used to say she loves monogram and big logos and tit and now she's saying she doesn't like logos anymore and wants to wear minimalist stuff? Like girl, get your act together because dropping $$$ on things you no longer wear. She also claimed that she bought all her bags herself and then later in another video said that her dad helped her buy her first few bags. I also call bullshit on the authenticity of her bags, many people share the same skepticism (check purseforum).

And I hate that she tries to act like she's so responsible with her money and that she has savings and blah blah blah. If you go on gurugossiper there's a thread on her and it was exposed that she had a gofundme just to help fund her boat and stuff. So like, she can allegedly spend thousands on handbags but can't afford to pay for her boat?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for starting this thread. I despite this girl. She's so bleeping annoying. All her videos are the same, I had to tune the F out. Her style is so boring, always just white/black and oversized. No style whatsoever.

She's also such a hypocrite. I can think of so many times she would say one thing and then change her mind in a later video. Like she used to have a video about how she went into Hermes and got tit service and would never buy any of their bags because they're boring and she would much rather buy Chanel. Then she deleted that video now that she's on the Hermes train. She also used to say she loves monogram and big logos and tit and now she's saying she doesn't like logos anymore and wants to wear minimalist stuff? Like girl, get your act together because dropping $$$ on things you no longer wear. She also claimed that she bought all her bags herself and then later in another video said that her dad helped her buy her first few bags. I also call bullshit on the authenticity of her bags, many people share the same skepticism (check purseforum).

And I hate that she tries to act like she's so responsible with her money and that she has savings and blah blah blah. If you go on gurugossiper there's a thread on her and it was exposed that she had a gofundme just to help fund her boat and stuff. So like, she can allegedly spend thousands on handbags but can't afford to pay for her boat?
she had a go fund me for her boat? Could you post screenshots? I love her but agreeing with the fact she has grown into materialis,

Reactions: 1
she had a go fund me for her boat? Could you post screenshots? I love her but agreeing with the fact she has grown into materialis,
Yes she had a YT channel named Sailing Sukha. It had 2 videos before going private.

Also, if she can afford all her stuff, why did she needed the Patreon?

She said they are moving from Mexico to Barcelona (I think). The original plan is for them to sail to Spain I think?

Lucia and Polo used to be professional sailors, but quit due to the pressure.

Screenshot_2022-05-06-10-21-56-66_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Reactions: 3
I used to like Lou when she started her channel. I stopped watching when she started spending like crazy and lied about where she got the money to afford multiple $11k+ Hermès bags. Unless she sold at least 2 Chanel bags at retail+20% for EVERY Hermes bag she bought, she can’t afford them on her part-time work salary unless she’s racking up debt to pay for her bags. I’ve heard of college students taking out student loans for all kinds of crazy things so who really knows the truth?

I can’t believe she now has a partnership with Farfetch. She’s never been much of a clothes horse and was previously working with teeny bopper Instagram brands, so it’s surprising she got the call from Farfetch.

Reactions: 2
How many double flaps does she need and how they all look so massive on her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she's a hard to follow because her videos are all so similar and it's mostly bag related (all neutrals, too, which gets boring). But she's also really young and her style is changing, and I think she is also very easily influenced herself (like most young people of course).

For the sailing thing, it is a really expensive sport and it's not uncommon for people to have fundraisers / sponsors / donations to help them compete... but I think she's shifted all of her energy and money into bags and fashion these days. Again, she's just young and her hobbies and interests are changing. But I'm sure she's also gotten support from her dad or boyfriend for living and school expenses, since she did say before she spends all of her money on bags :oops:

Reactions: 6
In her latest wishlist video she mentioned that she wanted a $8000 Tiffany ring but that it's too expensive so she prefers to hire a jeweler to make it for a fraction of the price. So in other words, she plans to get a replica Tiffany made. Guess that's her philosophy for her bags too right :p

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
In her latest wishlist video she mentioned that she wanted a $8000 Tiffany ring but that it's too expensive so she prefers to hire a jeweler to make it for a fraction of the price. So in other words, she plans to get a replica Tiffany made. Guess that's her philosophy for her bags too right :p
Yeah I was very surprised she admitted she wants to totally rip off Tiffany for cheaper... I would've just said, there are many other smaller jewelers you can go to for the same quality as Tiffany, or something along those lines lol.

Yeah I was very surprised she admitted she wants to totally rip off Tiffany for cheaper... I would've just said, there are many other smaller jewelers you can go to for the same quality as Tiffany, or something along those lines lol.
If she’s pressed for $8k, she just admitted that her Hermes bags are fake. If you don’t have $8k for a ring, how can you afford bags that start at $11k? Make it make sense. I always thought it was sus that she got a coveted Birkin from a boutique.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
If she’s pressed for $8k, she just admitted that her Hermes bags are fake. If you don’t have $8k for a ring, how can you afford bags that start at $11k? Make it make sense. I always thought it was sus that she got a coveted Birkin from a boutique.
Yeah, when she did that video, my interest on her started to wane.

And the fact that she admitted on just spending her daddy's money to fund her collection, is just sad. 💀

• Heart
Exactly. If she can't afford an $8k Tiffany, how does she expect us to believe that she could afford multiple Hermes, Chanel, Cartier, and Van Cleef? Just doesn't make sense.

• Heart
I really am suspicious about the authenticity of her bags

But, hey, what do I know.

Screenshot_20220529-134151_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Hmm you're completely right. I just compared the stitching to my Birkin in etoupe which also has contrast stitching. Her stitching is way more spaced apart which is usually a sign of a counterfeit since lower stitch count = less work/labor. The stitching on her bag looks very sloppy in comparison (uneven stitches, inconsistent angles).

Also the stamp seems a bit off.

Adding pic I took of my Birkin in etoupe from similar angle for reference.
IMG_9043.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Why would she need fakes though? She’s not exactly large on YouTube- and there’s not exactly a huge designer following in Mexico either. There’s nobody to prove it to?

Reactions: 2
I suspect the majority of her following is based in the US or outside of Mexico. If her following were mainly Mexico, she would be making videos in Spanish, not English. She needs fakes to prove to her 100k instagram followers.

I'm surprised she would zoom in and show it off that much in pictures and videos if it was fake. I think if it was fake, she'd be more like Lydia Millen who only shows her Kelly from far away and only talks about it when it's off camera lol. But of course, I'm not a Birkin/Kelly expert!

I'm surprised she would zoom in and show it off that much in pictures and videos if it was fake. I think if it was fake, she'd be more like Lydia Millen who only shows her Kelly from far away and only talks about it when it's off camera lol. But of course, I'm not a Birkin/Kelly expert!
Def fake, Hermes don’t sell bags with such bad stamps. All her Chanel and other bags are fake too!

• Wow
Reactions: 10