Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was utterly heartbreaking and must've taken a lot of strength to post. I just don't even have the words 💔

Reactions: 4
Watched it this morning and cannot praise her enough for sharing what is no doubt one of the most horrendous moments of her life. Seeing their excitement broke me.

Heartbreaking.

I hope they are both getting all the support they need to get through this and wish them all the best going forward ♥

Reactions: 9
I decided to watch the video after all your comments, tend to avoid videos like this for reasons.

I’m in absolute floods of tears, I feel so sorry for the both of them. The pregnancy clips were such a hard watch knowing what was to happen, especially the bleeding clips.

I wish nothing but love, support, healing, and future happiness for them both and their family.

Reactions: 6
I felt so hard for her. After each of their appointments she was saying about preparing for miscarriage or saying something isn't right. To have to give birth to a dead baby is just awful.

Reactions: 1
I’m glad she posted the video, I really respected her saying that she didn’t want to just pretend none of it had happened.

that baby was clearly so wanted and so loved, broke my heart watching it.

Reactions: 9
So heartbreaking. The part where she told her friend who was also pregnant had be crying my eyes out. So sorry for her and nick

I really feel for them both. It seemed as soon as she finally let herself really believe it was happening the worst happened. So much love for her.

Reactions: 4
So heartbreaking. The part where she told her friend who was also pregnant had be crying my eyes out. So sorry for her and nick
This bit got me more than most of it for some reason. I was holding in the tears until then

• Heart
This bit got me more than most of it for some reason. I was holding in the tears until then
I was the same. I can't imagine how awful it will be for jaz when her friends baby is born not long before her boy should have been. The friend will probably feel guilty too. Not that these things can be helped and its unfortunately something that does happen its just so heartbreaking 💔

Reactions: 10
I was the same. I can't imagine how awful it will be for jaz when her friends baby is born not long before her boy should have been. The friend will probably feel guilty too. Not that these things can be helped and its unfortunately something that does happen its just so heartbreaking 💔
Something similar happened to my mom's friend when I was a kid. My mom's friend had stillborn twins and my mom had just had my brother. It ended their friendship as she thought my mom having two healthy kids was unfair and like my mom was rubbing it in her face. My mom looked her up on FB a few years ago and she'd gone on to have two other children but the friend still holds a grudge over my mom nearly 30 years later.

Reactions: 3
Something similar happened to my mom's friend when I was a kid. My mom's friend had stillborn twins and my mom had just had my brother. It ended their friendship as she thought my mom having two healthy kids was unfair and like my mom was rubbing it in her face. My mom looked her up on FB a few years ago and she'd gone on to have two other children but the friend still holds a grudge over my mom nearly 30 years later.
Thats so sad! Not surprising though because of the way people get when it comes to pregnancy and babies

Reactions: 2
Lana’s reaction really got me too. It reminded me of how I reacted when an old friend of mine told me she was engaged. (Very different but the emotion was there all the same.) I desperately hope for them both that what’s happened doesn’t affect the friendship. 🥺 I certainly don’t think Jaz would purposely feel bad towards Lana at all but it may be quite painful for her when Lana has her baby.

What an awful situation. They come across as such a lovely couple and you could clearly see how wanted the baby was. The clip of Jaz laying on the settee and Nick says something along the lines of ‘how are you both?’ 😭 I keep thinking about it and the pain they must be trying to heal. 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
I’ve only just found out and I’m so devastated for them. I couldn’t watch the whole YouTube video. Such a lovely couple, that baby boy was so wanted and loved. I hope they both take time to heal, a grieve properly.

Was thinking about her yesterday on Mother’s Day- must have been a tough day for them both.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched her for a long time then her latest video popped up How heartbreaking for them. But I'm glad she found the strength to put up that last video unfortunately things like this happen all the time life can be cruel.
It seems infertility miscarriage and still birth is not talked about enough and that's a shame as it can feel like you're struggling and alone sometimes.

I hadn’t watched her in a long time either but one of her videos popped up. How awful :( I think in some of her older videos from a couple of years ago I too saw the pregnacare and I remember her buying some baby item off wish or somewhere like that for a video so I did think she must’ve been trying a while. I cannot even imagine the amount of hurt and pain they’re going through 😭

I watched her new video last night and enjoyed it although felt perhaps she was overly cheerful (not real) but who could blame her. Out of interest do we know what part of the country she lives? Just out of interest really as I always assumed she was in the North but her latest video she pops to lakeside which is in Essex I think.