Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's really good at putting on a front though - I was quite shocked at how much she just seems back to normal.

I'm not saying they should dwell on it, just that someone watching her videos now would never know that her and Nick had just been through such a traumatic event in recent months. It's a skill 🫣
If you watch closely, her body language is very different and she has no sparkle now.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
If you watch closely, her body language is very different and she has no sparkle now.
Iv noticed this. Seems she’s trying her hardest to be how she was before but it does feel a little forced. My heart breaks for her, I can’t imagine what she and nick have endured.

Reactions: 4
She went to the doctors as her eye was slightly swollen and has not shut up about it, she’s such a hypochondriac 😂

Reactions: 5
I do wish she had spoken more about it, so many people love her and watch her videos and it probably would have helped so many people together and brought some comfort, I can’t even imagine how hard it has been for them but it just kinda feels like she’s trying to erase everything
I don’t think it’s appropriate to expect her to go against what she’s comfortable with sharing after a pregnancy loss just to make others feel better. If she needs to not speak about it right now then that’s what she needs to do and I think we should all respect that.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think she looks really skinny (not in a good way) on the photo she's just uploaded.

I think she looks really skinny (not in a good way) on the photo she's just uploaded.
Ive actually been thinking this recently. Shes always been slim but with a more athletic build. I know she's been through a really traumatic thing but I hope she's taking care of herself.

Reactions: 2
Her latest tik tok about the christening has just broken my heart for her 😭 she is clearly heartbroken and just trying to smile through it. I want to cry for her.

Reactions: 1
Her latest tik tok about the christening has just broken my heart for her 😭 she is clearly heartbroken and just trying to smile through it. I want to cry for her.
I don't get the vibe from that tiktok personally
---
I thought this too.
She said she's always been a 10/12 and she looks a lot smaller than that now

I think it might be the angle of the photo tbh if it’s the denim shorts one. She’s uploaded a few photos and she looks a healthy size to me. She’s always been in really good shape. In her Greece vlogs you see her body in a bikini here and there, I think she’s just got quite low body fat. She looks great and I’m so envious of her hair even if she goes for some questionable styles lol.

I suppose it’s possible that she has been exercising more than before because when you think about how far into the pregnancy she lost the baby, she would probably have had some weight gain / body changes. What she’s been through is seriously traumatic so she could have wanted to get her body back to pre-pregnancy shape quite quickly. Which is completely understandable. I can’t begin to imagine what it’s been like for her.

Or it could also be that she is keeping herself in as healthy shape as possible for if / when they do want to try again. Tbh when I look at her IG posts from like April 2022 she looks the same kind of size to me 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I think it might be the angle of the photo tbh if it’s the denim shorts one. She’s uploaded a few photos and she looks a healthy size to me. She’s always been in really good shape. In her Greece vlogs you see her body in a bikini here and there, I think she’s just got quite low body fat. She looks great and I’m so envious of her hair even if she goes for some questionable styles lol.

I suppose it’s possible that she has been exercising more than before because when you think about how far into the pregnancy she lost the baby, she would probably have had some weight gain / body changes. What she’s been through is seriously traumatic so she could have wanted to get her body back to pre-pregnancy shape quite quickly. Which is completely understandable. I can’t begin to imagine what it’s been like for her.

Or it could also be that she is keeping herself in as healthy shape as possible for if / when they do want to try again. Tbh when I look at her IG posts from like April 2022 she looks the same kind of size to me 🤷‍♀️
I think you're right with the angle of the photo.
I had a look back yesterday and she has a few at that angle where she looks slimmer than the normal angles

She annoys me so much, the way she has to talk about everything then repeats it at least 3 times after and being so dramatic about her eye. I can’t watch her vlogs anymore 😂

Reactions: 2
Are they still engaged, as when I see videos on TikTok she’s always saying boyfriend not fiancée

Are they still engaged, as when I see videos on TikTok she’s always saying boyfriend not fiancée
I think she’s always done that? Probably brings more viewers as people are more likely to search for things with ‘boyfriend’ I don’t know 😅