Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a wee cry at the video too, I'm really happy for them.

I do hope she deals with this sensitively though, for all the people out there on the same journey who haven't had their happy ending yet. It was a bit of a jump going from the sad "why me" clips, even going to the extent of saying it really upsets her seeing other people post pregnancy announcements, to all of a sudden in the present day, "I'm pregnant, I can't believe it, I've got loads of vlog content to upload, k bye."

I know she always ends her videos abruptly but it just left a bad taste in my mouth, considering she's had about 4 months to think about it 😝

Reactions: 13
I remember seeing a pregnacare ‘trying to conceive’ box in one of her vlogs and that was at least two years ago.
I cried at the video too - we had a similar experience going from having an absolute breakdown the month before thinking it would never happen (although that was after four years off contraception) to getting a shock positive the month before we were due to start IVF.

Reactions: 3
I'm so happy for her. We struggled to conceive. Took us just over 2 years which I know in the grand scheme of things isn't actually that long but I think you just kind of expect these things to happen quickly. Wishing her a safe and happy pregnancy

Reactions: 6
I just saw her post, I am not into babies or pregnancy content etc but I’ve always enjoyed her videos and they seem like a lovely couple, I wouldn’t wish that on anyone, that’s such sad news for them :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I went off jazz a while ago as found her content was too “ samey “ and boring..
I was so happy when she announced her pregnancy.. super sad and shocked to see her post today.. she was pretty far along too.. heartbreaking

• Heart
Heartbroken for them. Any loss is devastating but she seemed quite far along. Can't even begin to imagine the pain 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
How awful - I can’t even comprehend how people get past this kind of loss 💔 Thinking of Jazz - and sending love to any of my fellow Tattlers who have experienced similar losses ❤

• Heart
See this is why I just don’t think things like this should be posted online, not something I would ever do but I get why it’s done, with influencers in particular as they want all the pregnancy content etc but I just feel like it must be hard enough to deal with on a personal level just you and your family, let alone when it’s all over the internet for people to see, you just never know what’s going to happen sadly :( I do genuinely feel sad for her though, she seems like a nice girl and you could tell from her video how much it meant to them, def very sad news for them both :(

How awful, we found out that we were pregnant a few days before she did, according to that announcement video. I can’t even imagine being as pregnant as I am and the baby being stillborn (she’s past ‘miscarriage’ stage, not that that matters). The worst kind of heartbreak 😭
---
See this is why I just don’t think things like this should be posted online, not something I would ever do but I get why it’s done, with influencers in particular as they want all the pregnancy content etc but I just feel like it must be hard enough to deal with on a personal level just you and your family, let alone when it’s all over the internet for people to see, you just never know what’s going to happen sadly :( I do genuinely feel sad for her though, she seems like a nice girl and you could tell from her video how much it meant to them, def very sad news for them both :(
To offer an alternate POV, we announced early - every (wanted) pregnancy deserves to be celebrated, their life matters no matter how long it lasts. Sure, having a big audience complicates that slightly, but on the positive, there’s a good chance that they’ll get support from charities etc that they wouldn’t have if they never announced their pregnancy. They waited a long while to announce, I know it happens, but no one expects to lose a baby at 25 weeks.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
See I don’t agree and it’s this mindset which makes it harder for people to publicly talk about miscarriage / baby loss. There’s nothing shameful about a miscarriage and people should be openly and freely able to share online what they go through the highs and lows if they want to. she may seek comfort in knowing she’s not alone and has all this extra love in a time like this rather than mourning in secret / private.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
See I don’t agree and it’s this mindset which makes it harder for people to publicly talk about miscarriage / baby loss. There’s nothing shameful about a miscarriage and people should be openly and freely able to share online what they go through the highs and lows if they want to. she may seek comfort in knowing she’s not alone and has all this extra love in a time like this rather than mourning in secret / private.
I get that, I think I am just a very private person so I suppose it’s just not something I would ever do, each to their own, I do understand why people share these things, just personally not something I agree with or would do but I totally get your point!

I get that, I think I am just a very private person so I suppose it’s just not something I would ever do, each to their own, I do understand why people share these things, just personally not something I agree with or would do but I totally get your point!
depending on how many weeks pregnant she was it is either a later miscarriage or a still birth. She was showing and it wasn't something she could easily hide - even in her personal life nevermind online. People are different and will share their news in different ways whether the news is good or bad. Loss shouldn't be hidden away and treated badly though and she shouldn't be blamed for sharing her what was happy news when she chose to.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I don’t get the whole “you shouldn’t share things online just in case something bad happens”… you would still share a new car even though you could crash.. or getting a pet even though it might die?

Really, really sad news 😢

Reactions: 13