Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched her new video last night and enjoyed it although felt perhaps she was overly cheerful (not real) but who could blame her. Out of interest do we know what part of the country she lives? Just out of interest really as I always assumed she was in the North but her latest video she pops to lakeside which is in Essex I think.
I agree. She seemed to be putting on an overly cheery front. Then again, I suppose she doesn’t want to put out videos that remind her of her loss hence why she put on a front and didn’t mention it in her vlog. I felt for her when reading the comments as lots of people were commenting about pregnancy loss. To be reminded of it must be heart wrenching.

I watched her new video last night and enjoyed it although felt perhaps she was overly cheerful (not real) but who could blame her. Out of interest do we know what part of the country she lives? Just out of interest really as I always assumed she was in the North but her latest video she pops to lakeside which is in Essex I think.
She's in Milton Keynes.
I've seen her shopping a few times and it's MK Centre she's in when she says she pops into town.
She used to be in Reading before they moved.

But I believe her parents are more Essex way.

I know nick travels a bit for work and it's only about an hour or so from MK
---
Just watched it and seen she's driven there to meet a friend.

She's definitley in MK though 😊

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I think given what they went through, people will watch the video looking for her to be a certain way, whatever that is. If she was really down or outwardly upset, people would notice. She was upbeat in the video and that might be perceived as overcompensation or being disingenuous. Editing to add that I agree with @WhatABore below, I felt she was the same as usual.

Jaz imo has always had a very cheery, upbeat persona in her videos. She’s expressive and excitable most of the time. Even if she doesn’t feel that way atm, she could be in the ‘fake it til you make it’ mindset. You have to battle through the tit and get back to life, as she titled the video. At the end of the day YT is her ‘career’. It’s akin to having time off for a bereavement and eventually you have to go back to work, even if that means plastering a smile on your face.

I did notice she was talking about doing short-form content for TikTok as she prefers that to filming for YouTube now. It will be a shame if she steps back from YT because that’s where she built her platform but I suppose creators are going to follow the income source. TT has far surpassed YT in popularity and reach. I personally don’t use TT so I will miss her content if she decides to stop YouTube altogether, but I get it.

Reactions: 7
I didn't notice anything different in her videos to how she normally is tbh
---
I think given what they went through, people will watch the video looking for her to be a certain way, whatever that is. If she was really down or outwardly upset, people would notice. She was upbeat in the video and that might be perceived as overcompensation or being disingenuous.

Jaz imo has always had a very cheery, upbeat persona in her videos. She’s expressive and excitable most of the time. Even if she doesn’t feel that way atm, she could be in the ‘fake it til you make it’ mindset. You have to battle through the tit and get back to life, as she titled the video. At the end of the day YT is her ‘career’. It’s akin to having time off for a bereavement and eventually you have to go back to work, even if that means plastering a smile on your face.

I did notice she was talking about doing short-form content for TikTok as she prefers that to filming for YouTube now. It will be a shame if she steps back from YT because that’s where she built her platform but I suppose creators are going to follow the income source. TT has far surpassed YT in popularity and reach. I personally don’t use TT so I will miss her content if she decides to stop YouTube altogether, but I get it.
She's been doing Tiktok for quite a while now and a lot of her testing videos are films for tiktok and she insets the clips into her youtube videos instead.
I can't see her stopping YouTube as it is still her main income

Reactions: 2
I dont know why youtubers leave for TikTok, they can rack up the views much quicker but its harder to earn money as there is no ad sense...unless you are doing sponsored content. Soph recently said she's been doing tiktok for 3 years and has only made about 3 grand (I'm sure she said that but it does sound ridiculously low now I'm typed it!)

I dont know why youtubers leave for TikTok, they can rack up the views much quicker but its harder to earn money as there is no ad sense...unless you are doing sponsored content. Soph recently said she's been doing tiktok for 3 years and has only made about 3 grand (I'm sure she said that but it does sound ridiculously low now I'm typed it!)
Soph only has about 360k followers on tiktok and gets around 30-40k views om average and tiktok only pay $0.04 per 1000 views

She says she’s only made £3k “from tiktok” but I’m assuming she just means she’s only made 3k from the ad sense/creator program. She’ll have made an eye-watering amount more on tiktok through the sponsored content and companies buying her tiktoks to use as ads. Content creators wouldn’t bounce to tiktok from youtube if it wasn’t better for them financially. Tiktok is where all the money is atm.

I think given what they went through, people will watch the video looking for her to be a certain way, whatever that is. If she was really down or outwardly upset, people would notice. She was upbeat in the video and that might be perceived as overcompensation or being disingenuous. Editing to add that I agree with @WhatABore below, I felt she was the same as usual.

Her eyes looked very sad. Usually her eyes are quite sparkly and full of life. I noticed her face shape is slightly different now and she seemed overly cautious to not use any angles below the neck. I got the impression it was incredibly hard for her to film but she was giving it her all. At the end of the day, her child died. You don't just bounce back from that and I don't think viewers should expect too much from her at this time.

Reactions: 5
At the end of the day, her child died. You don't just bounce back from that and I don't think viewers should expect too much from her at this time.
This is my point. I don’t really think anyone should be looking for her to be a certain way or not. The point is she’s managed to put out content when it’s quite possibly the last thing she wants to do, so fair play. ❤

Yes I agree. I definitely didn't mean it in a negative sense, I think I just meant I felt bad for her having to put on a smile when inside she must feel awful. I am sure she has a strong network of people around her in real life and it will be helpful.

Reactions: 3
I always thought she lived near Reading?

Reactions: 1
I always thought she lived near Reading?
This was in the apartment, then they moved area when they moved into the house as she said they were moving closer to Nicks work I believe 😊
Definitley Milton Keynes now though

I'm new to her (from seeing a link on another thread) - she has gone through hell with her stillbirth and I cried for her. I picked up some odd bits every time she went for a scan - a couple of times she was told 'something wasn't quite right'. I was 30 when I had my first born and the radiologist didn't say 'something isn't quite right' - they explained at that scan that they thought my daughter had Down's syndrome. I was booked in for more scans and tests - all came back negative. Did Jasmin have a stillbirth or did she have to be induced due the baby having a low chance of survival ? It's not been made clear.... I was thinking the latter with the 'something not quite right' comments. It would help others if one day in the future, she is able to talk through what happened to help other women in the same situation. We treat still birth as a taboo topic. I hope her and Nick get their rainbow baby one day .....

Reactions: 4
I'm new to her (from seeing a link on another thread) - she has gone through hell with her stillbirth and I cried for her. I picked up some odd bits every time she went for a scan - a couple of times she was told 'something wasn't quite right'. I was 30 when I had my first born and the radiologist didn't say 'something isn't quite right' - they explained at that scan that they thought my daughter had Down's syndrome. I was booked in for more scans and tests - all came back negative. Did Jasmin have a stillbirth or did she have to be induced due the baby having a low chance of survival ? It's not been made clear.... I was thinking the latter with the 'something not quite right' comments. It would help others if one day in the future, she is able to talk through what happened to help other women in the same situation. We treat still birth as a taboo topic. I hope her and Nick get their rainbow baby one day .....
She didn't go into any detail about what happened.
Maybe she will in time, who knows. I can imagine it's quite raw for them at the moment as its only been a few months.

I did notice she's removed both the pregnancy and loss post from her Instagram

Reactions: 12
I do wish she had spoken more about it, so many people love her and watch her videos and it probably would have helped so many people together and brought some comfort, I can’t even imagine how hard it has been for them but it just kinda feels like she’s trying to erase everything

Reactions: 4
I think she probably just deleted the pictures on Instagram because they showed up on some peoples discover tab, she might have got comments congratulating her without seeing the further announcement that she lost her baby.
I know I only saw she was pregnant through that but when I clicked on her page she’d already lost the baby :(

The videos are still up though, maybe she will talk more about it one day when she feels ready? I’m sure it all still feels very new and raw to her

I do wish she had spoken more about it, so many people love her and watch her videos and it probably would have helped so many people together and brought some comfort, I can’t even imagine how hard it has been for them but it just kinda feels like she’s trying to erase everything
Whilst I agree it could help a lot of people, it has only been 5 months or so. That's still probably so raw and I know personally, for the first year especially, I struggled to talk about my loss, although it was only at 10 weeks.
So she may well be the same.
She could help a lot of people but she has to put herself first

She's really good at putting on a front though - I was quite shocked at how much she just seems back to normal.

I'm not saying they should dwell on it, just that someone watching her videos now would never know that her and Nick had just been through such a traumatic event in recent months. It's a skill 🫣