Jazzybum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
depending on how many weeks pregnant she was it is either a later miscarriage or a still birth. She was showing and it wasn't something she could easily hide - even in her personal life nevermind online. People are different and will share their news in different ways whether the news is good or bad. Loss shouldn't be hidden away and treated badly though and she shouldn't be blamed for sharing her what was happy news when she chose to.
I think she was between 20 and 25 weeks 😩
---
See this is why I just don’t think things like this should be posted online, not something I would ever do but I get why it’s done, with influencers in particular as they want all the pregnancy content etc but I just feel like it must be hard enough to deal with on a personal level just you and your family, let alone when it’s all over the internet for people to see, you just never know what’s going to happen sadly :( I do genuinely feel sad for her though, she seems like a nice girl and you could tell from her video how much it meant to them, def very sad news for them both :(
It may be hard to deal with, but you could also say that you never know what's going to happen with anything in life.
She was over half way through her pregnancy when she announced it.
I think sometimes it's important to not keep pregnancy and loss hidden. It let's people know it can happen to anyone and you're never alone. Which it can feel like with loss when you see all the perfect pregnancies and births

Reactions: 5
Absolutely devastating. Heartbreaking for them. Can’t even begin to imagine the pain of this. I’m so sorry for them and anyone reading this who has endured such loss. 🤍

• Heart
I'm devastated for them. Can't think of much more heartbreaking than losing your unborn baby 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh my heart is breaking for her and nick! I watched her pregnancy announcement video and cried with her you could tell how much she wanted this. I can’t even imagine. poor girl 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I am genuinely heartbroken for them both. I’m so sad we probably won’t get to see Nicks reaction to the pregnancy too because I just know that would have been the most amazing beautiful moment. I don’t normally cry at pregnancy announcements but her reaction at the end of her last video was just so magical, I feel awful for them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am genuinely heartbroken for them both. I’m so sad we probably won’t get to see Nicks reaction to the pregnancy too because I just know that would have been the most amazing beautiful moment. I don’t normally cry at pregnancy announcements but her reaction at the end of her last video was just so magical, I feel awful for them.
I actually thought when I watched her video I hope she’s recorded and going to post nicks reaction cus I do genuinely think it would have been beautiful. 😢 I just feel so sad for them life is so cruel sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually thought when I watched her video I hope she’s recorded and going to post nicks reaction cus I do genuinely think it would have been beautiful. 😢 I just feel so sad for them life is so cruel sometimes
She said she had recorded his reaction and was going to post it really soon.
So she clearly edited the videos ect and something happened.
I kept checking her YouTube to see if she'd posted it yet and thought it was strange she hadn't!
Makes sense now 😔

Reactions: 3
I didn't keep up with her but I've just seen this and I feel so awful for her she's always wanted a baby, it's so cruel.

As a side track did they ever buy a house in the end?

Reactions: 1
I didn't keep up with her but I've just seen this and I feel so awful for her she's always wanted a baby, it's so cruel.

As a side track did they ever buy a house in the end?
They didn't.
There were delays I believe and then they couldn't do what they wanted to.
Not sure if it was Covid that delayed it or just general

This has been playing on my mind since she announced it, I’m pregnant with my first and overly anxious. It’s just so bloody cruel, my heart breaks for them both.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was in shock when I found out what happened, I am so heartbroken for them 😭 I cannot imagine the pain they are currently going through, nobody deserves that, and so far along into the pregnancy as well! 😭 I've just recently found out I'm pregnant and this situation is terrifying!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jazz just uploaded a new video. The first few minutes (only watched that so far). Her and Nick seem so happy about the baby :(
---
22 weeks so far along:(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Aw it’s horrible watching her new video and seeing how happy they were about the baby, and also the fact she had a few scares in the beginning and thought she was going to miscarry the baby early on🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I watched her video, must have been incredibly hard to post that and I have a lot of respect for her doing so and sharing what happened, you often only get the positives online with lots of things and while I would never wish what happened on anyone I do think her sharing will help others potentially. I have always thought her and Nick seemed like a lovely couple, I’m genuinely really sad for them :(

Reactions: 13
Couldn’t make it past 4:20 - I am absolutely sobbing. The way Nick was so excited and said Jaz couldn’t have any scones 😭😭😭😭😭

Reactions: 3
I think it’s so lovely she’s chosen to post it and show us all. I sobbed all the way through seeing her highs and lows and knowing the outcome. My heart breaks for them both 💔

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking about Jaz yesterday and wondering if / when she might feel ready to post again. That was a tough watch. I really feel for them both. Nick’s reaction and his excitement was especially sweet to see. I hope they can find peace with what’s happened. 🤍