Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd put money it that's she's pregnant.... her boomerang, all the hens are drinking champagne and she's drinking something else. She's also covering her tummy in one of the pics

Reactions: 1
The boys want Heeleys, but they are too ugly for Jayde... you don't need to wear them and I'm sure the boys would love the bright colours. They aren't a fashion statements, they are fun shoes / skates ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The boys want Heeleys, but they are too ugly for Jayde... you don't need to wear them and I'm sure the boys would love the bright colours. They aren't a fashion statements, they are fun shoes / skates ffs!
she’s so obsessed with appearances! I can remember when it was school picture day and she was freaking about the boys hair and made them take a cold to school 🙄

I can’t believe she’s not going to get something her child/children have picked for their birthday present because she finds them ugly!

Pics only from the back and Marcus fully back on the gram but stories about sore head. Strange if she is pregnant.

Reactions: 2
100% pregnant (imo) for weeks now, any kind of picture of her has been hiding her tummy. The only reason she got back with Marcus after her cheating on him

Reactions: 2
100% pregnant (imo) for weeks now, any kind of picture of her has been hiding her tummy. The only reason she got back with Marcus after her cheating on him
I actually think she’s self conscious and maybe put w bit of weight on. The dress wasn’t exactly flattering.

I actually think she’s self conscious and maybe put w bit of weight on. The dress wasn’t exactly flattering.
It's crazy how being self conscious comes in all shapes and sizes isn't it! there's me size 16 would kill for her figure 😩

Reactions: 1