Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she definitely is rounder on her face and tummy but then again after having a not so good journey with her twins i can understand her keeping it quiet

I suspect she's pregnant partly because she's actually been with her husband lately 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
she definitely is rounder on her face and tummy but then again after having a not so good journey with her twins i can understand her keeping it quiet

I suspect she's pregnant partly because she's actually been with her husband lately 🤣
They split up for nearly a year, all of a sudden he's in loads of her pics 🤣🤣

did someone say earlier in the thread she used to go out with Dan Edgar?

👀👀 why do people always think the grass is greener!

she's got a lovely home 2 gorgeous boys her husband is right up my street 🤣🤣 obviously not short of money but nothing is ever good enough!!

I've said for ages she's gotta be pregnant. One of the boys knees strategically placed over her belly. I'm convinced she's only back with Marcus for another baby

Her holidays look so boring for kids their age. We have recently been away and one of mine is a similar age and spent the week on waterslides. It's all about how it looks on the gram! Blatantly pregnant, a few pics you can see,the roundness of a bump in my opinion
I haven't followed her for very long and assumed she was a single mum, then suddenly pictures of a husband appears!

And no pictures / boomerangs of any alcohol! And she’s been fairly quiet on insta recently

Her holidays look so boring for kids their age. We have recently been away and one of mine is a similar age and spent the week on waterslides. It's all about how it looks on the gram! Blatantly pregnant, a few pics you can see,the roundness of a bump in my opinion
I haven't followed her for very long and assumed she was a single mum, then suddenly pictures of a husband appears!
Didn't she say awhile ago she wouldn't go to Disney land or anything like that as she wouldn't enjoy it its about your kids not all about you stuck up cow its all about the picture perfect for the gram

Reactions: 2
I don’t think she’s pregnant we’ve been saying this for months I think she’s just put on a bit of weight and self conscious 🤷‍♂️ A couple months ago I was convinced she was .

Reactions: 1
She basically admitted when someone asked what the hotel was like for kids that there wasn’t much there for them. I mean who doesn’t check the swimming pools are fresh water not salt water? It always clearly says when booking a hotel. Deffo chooses her holidays just for the gram and not what her kids are going to enjoy. Take them somewhere which has lots of water slides or Disneyland … they are only young once plenty time for ‘relaxing picture perfect’ holidays when they are grown up.

Reactions: 1