Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone think she's back with Marcus cos her spousal maintenance payments would have been reduced upon the boys going to school full time? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her work/engagement is drying up as the boys are past the cute baby stage.... you watch a baby announcement soon.

Reactions: 2
I think so. Why he took her back is beyond me. she really isn’t anything special.
Her work/engagement is drying up as the boys are past the cute baby stage.... you watch a baby announcement soon.
Exactly but she probably got spousal maintenance until the boys were full time at school, that should have been until 2020 but she probably got it extended for a year because of Covid and having to homeschool. After that, she'd have probably had to get a job and support herself, she probably hoped that to be as an influencer but as that's dried up she's convinced Marcus to give her another chance... be interesting to see if she cheats again!

Reactions: 1
I don't get why people have kids if they still want to go to places like Mykonos on holiday.... just get a family hotel with round the clock entertainment in Salou and have done with it 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just hope if she is pregnant that it’s because they want it and not to try to save their marriage/fresh Instagram content.

I’m sure it looked like she was as drinking at the wedding she went to about a week ago 🤔