Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she’s pregnant we’ve been saying this for months I think she’s just put on a bit of weight and self conscious 🤷‍♂️ A couple months ago I was convinced she was .
She’s started to follow baby clothes sites and baby names on insta so I reckon she is..

Reactions: 3
If she’s had a previous loss maybe she wants to wait until she’s around the 6 month mark before announcing

Reactions: 2
When she wasn’t with Marcus she took the boys to a 4* in Tenerife with water slides etc.
Now Marcus is paying I can’t see them going back to those sort of holidays

• Haha
I really hope she doesn't have a girl, she's literally the worst example to set to a daughter ever

Reactions: 1
When she wasn’t with Marcus she took the boys to a 4* in Tenerife with water slides etc.
Now Marcus is paying I can’t see them going back to those sort of holidays
She didn't even want the boys to have heelies because they were too tacky, she won't go anywhere that's at least 5* now

I hate jumping in and saying it but I’m 15 weeks pregnant and haven’t made any form of social media announcement and I can see things that I’m doing in her photos. We’re wearing similiar clothes to hide it! So I think so too!
I don’t blame her though, she had a miscarriage didn’t she?

I don't think she is pregnant but she's so dull that's the only thing to discuss!
agree!! She doesn’t really have content the fact she’s showing of her parents house she’s dull. She’s too materialistic to show anything actual interesting.

For someone who has ordered her followers in the past to ‘collect memories, not things’ she seems to have a lot of new clothes….