Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so who actually split up with who?

She finished with him to go and be a ho with her oil trader side piece or he left her cos of the betrayal?

Looks like it! She’s deleted comments on the post about people asking why he’s not been on her pics for 2 years! She’s obvs embarrassed! I really don’t think she’s anything special she looks a bit like Carly Simon and that song is very appropriate for her ‘you’re so vain’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How she can just not address the split that clearly happened. It’s embarsssing

Reactions: 6
😂😂😂 that’s so cringe as it’s very obvious they split up as he wasn’t mentioned since 2020!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t mention him for 2 years, he literally disappeared off the face of the earth and now they’re playing happy families again thinking no one will notice or question it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My suspicion is she wants another baby hence the rekindled romance
I thought this too! Not as insta worthy now kids are getting older so produce another cash cow. How old is she anyone know 9ut of interest ? I always think she looks close to 40?

Reactions: 3
I thought this too! Not as insta worthy now kids are getting older so produce another cash cow. How old is she anyone know 9ut of interest ? I always think she looks close to 40?
She’s not long turned 32! But I agree, looks much older

• Wow
Reactions: 2
100% she will have another baby soon. Her views and followers have dwindled since the boys have got older/not as cute (in a baby sense!)

Reactions: 1
Def baby pending… that’s what I thought about her account hence why she’s not turned into a home account but always said she would keep her home private 🤣 def looks about 40 she’s going to look like made out of Benidorm when she’s 50 #sundamaged

Reactions: 2