Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My guess is they are back together but she never talked about them splitting so song mention it.

Reactions: 3
Oh there is Marcus! So he’s obviously forgiven her for cheating on him.
She doesn’t come across very nice if I’m honest

She comes across really horrible now! They’ve definitely not been together as he hasn’t been seen in over a year and she’s not mentioned her anniversary or anything! Unless they’re on holiday together for the boys sake?

Reactions: 1
Oh there is Marcus! So he’s obviously forgiven her for cheating on him.
She doesn’t come across very nice if I’m honest
He is far to good for her mad taking her back. not very well liked at the school by most parents . My child goes to the same school.

She’s tagged him but it’s very small and discrete so something tells me there not back together and just being civil for the boys 🤨 I could be wrong.

"collect memories, not things" said whilst showing a photo of her wearing expensive Gucci wedges! duck off!

Sick of wealthy influencers telling us that 'stuff' isn't important, when it clearly is to them!

Reactions: 6
"collect memories, not things" said whilst showing a photo of her wearing expensive Gucci wedges! duck off!

Sick of wealthy influencers telling us that 'stuff' isn't important, when it clearly is to them!
Her Fendi bag and Chloe sliders combo (2 brands that couldn't be more polar opposite and clashing from each other) she keeps wearing this trip is sending me 😖🤮

Her pal Naomi Ella does the same, just shoves brand after brand on until it looks like she's gone on a rampage through Selfridges...must be the look in their friendship group. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Her Fendi bag and Chloe sliders combo (2 brands that couldn't be more polar opposite and clashing from each other) she keeps wearing this trip is sending me 😖🤮

Her pal Naomi Ella does the same, just shoves brand after brand on until it looks like she's gone on a rampage through Selfridges...must be the look in their friendship group. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️
May be fake 🤔

Reactions: 2

Then she puts the boys in Burberry shirts. That photo on the beach is all Essex bling bling it makes me cringe.

Reactions: 5
More fool him for taking her back after she cheated! One word karma! How can she go from not posting him for 2 years to posting and making out nothing has happened 🙄

Reactions: 8
She had a bit of a rant this morning because people kept telling her that her holiday should have been marked as an AD but it wasn’t an Ad and they paid themselves