Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did a q&a thing a while back.. she’s had jobs at beauty counters and I can’t remember what else but she would consider that work beneath her now!

Why does she post their full uniform etc when they’re she’s so public. She’s also advertising their favourite foods and everything. So dangerous.
It took me less than ten minutes to find their school online and the general vicinity they live in.

I've done it to a few content creators just to prove a point to myself. If I can do it, any fucker can.

These parents have NO CLUE who is viewing their content nor what their intentions are. We know the children's full names, their dates of birth, where they go to school, their hobbies, their favourite bleeping colours. It's so DANGEROUS. I genuinely cannot fathom what they are thinking.

Reactions: 7
Clearly buying followers now. Boys getting older so can't use them for content like she could when little. I think she will go off the radar soon

Screenshot_20211019-185620_Chrome.jpg

Someone panicked they were going to go down to 131k on 16/10

Reactions: 4
I feel sorry for Marcus she literally rinsed him dry, she did the wrong but has been left with everything!

• Heart
How long where these two married for? I always thought they was so happy and they had everything together! Just shows you how social media can be so fake

They were only married for 18 months, that wedding must have Cost loads she got married at the same place that Michelle keegan got married.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s probably bored, of course she would be! The boys are in full time school maybe she should get a little job to pass the time 🤔

Reactions: 3
Hate how she’s just called the boys pasty and white. She does realise sun tans aren’t actually good for children or adults if I’m honest.

Reactions: 6
Is she away with Marcus too? I don’t get her she used to be so relatable and show a family life nothing now just brag brag brag

I haven't followed her for very long and Im confused...I thought she was a single mum but where does all the money come from, she does nothing? I've never seen a husband or a mention of the boys dad ever. She is so far up her own arse it's actually hilarious, the area she lives in is full of women like her.

Presumably lives off her exes money. I understand why she wouldn't have worked when the boys were small, but they're at school full time now? Marcus is very generous funding her to continue to not work when the boys are out the house 9-3 Monday-Friday.

Can't say I pay that much attention but does she do many ads?

Reactions: 1
Anyone clock in her recent reel that she’s got a ring on her wedding finger? So maybe they’re together?