Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely fuming she can’t use the tiny baby/child narrative all the time with this one isn’t she?? 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Never posted on this thread before but just saw they got invited to Paultons park as a pr event and a stay in some sort of air b&b. How is it fair the people with most money could that could afford it get it gifted! We went last year but had to save for months for something like this. Not fair!

Reactions: 8
Never posted on this thread before but just saw they got invited to Paultons park as a pr event and a stay in some sort of air b&b. How is it fair the people with most money could that could afford it get it gifted! We went last year but had to save for months for something like this. Not fair!
I think they’ve been gifted it before, as well.

Reactions: 1
Wow just looked up where they are staying in Dubai 😳😳😳😳😳😳🥵
Oh she made damn sure we all knew where she is staying 🤢🤣 just as braggy as saying her baby's 'first of many flights'. I'm glad Marcus took her back after cheating on him - means she gets to travel the world once more 🥰🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh she made damn sure we all knew where she is staying 🤢🤣 just as braggy as saying her baby's 'first of many flights'. I'm glad Marcus took her back after cheating on him - means she gets to travel the world once more 🥰🙄
She’s got a rich mummy and daddy too so no doubt would live out of their pockets if he hadn’t have take her back

Reactions: 3
She’s got a rich mummy and daddy too so no doubt would live out of their pockets if he hadn’t have take her back
True... but I'm pretty sure when she split with Marcus, her main holiday was a package holiday to Spain with her mate and son 🤣

• Haha
True... but I'm pretty sure when she split with Marcus, her main holiday was a package holiday to Spain with her mate and son 🤣
It was the bitacora in Tenerife. The biggest chavvy mess I follow on here went there after and it didn't look no Al Nasseem. 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why would you tell a load of strangers the name of the hotel you are staying in?

How much is her husband likely to earn per year? They do seem minted
Marcus is on LinkedIn as an "associate director" at Permira Credit LLP, I googled and found this.

I think associate director is slightly less senior than managing director but probably somewhere in the region of 250k per year I reckon.

Screenshot_20230531-135139.png

• Wow
Reactions: 4