Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree. Also think the fact that there’s no blue there (when she’s organised it herself) screams how she feels about another boy.

Reactions: 2
I’m not a fan of baby showers but I can’t imagine why someone having her third baby feels the need for one. It’s all about show in ‘baby shower’ circles!
Sounds like she hosted it herself. I could never do that!

Reactions: 3
How embarrassing that someone would throw themselves a baby shower! I know someone who held a ‘baby sprinkle weekend’ when she was having her third child and it was things like a meal at The Ivy one day, then a meal at another posh restaurant the next, with two evenings at expensive cocktail bars. Just totally cringey! She was dressed up like a whores handbag in all the photos!

Wtf I’d she wearing. Marcus better keep his on her I bet her eyes will be wandering as soon as this baby is born.

surely not another ‘maternity’ photo shoot. Her pregnancy has been just one long bump photo

Thank god we haven’t got to endure any more photos of her kneeling down, facing the side and smiling into the distance to ‘show off’ her bump!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
she'll do a long and protracted run up to announcing his name with some professional pics like she's Beyonce :rolleyes: :LOL:🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She said months ago that they had a name chosen for the baby, so to string it out for ages before telling people is just attention seeking. She certainly thinks that she's more important than she is.