Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do people really have the time to plan coordinating outfits for the whole family for every day of their holiday?
No offence to anyone who does but it just looks sooo cheesy. She’s still absolutely fuming she didn’t have a girl she could dress as a mini version of herself!

Reactions: 2
It grinds my gears people who want to go to luxe adult only type of places with very small children in tow, if you weren't ready to go to TUI family resorts instead of Mykonos and the Maldives then shouldn't have had kids to trap a rich man

Reactions: 3
I have similar age children (my eldest is the same as the twins and my youngest the same age as the baby). I can’t think of anything worse than travelling that far. The travel, the time difference at both ends 🤯 it’s a trip for insta - maybe she still needs to show the happy family thing, given here outed her as them being split up x

Reactions: 5
It grinds my gears people who want to go to luxe adult only type of places with very small children in tow, if you weren't ready to go to TUI family resorts instead of Mykonos and the Maldives then shouldn't have had kids to trap a rich man
I remember when she went away to a very standard resort with a friend and her kids when she split from her husband for a while. Now back to the luxe holidays..

Reactions: 8
Would not be impressed if someone I didn't know posted that picture of my daughter dancing from behind!

How old are the boys? I mean my boy is 1 so maybe I it’s because I don’t have the experience with it but isn’t saying that they fancy a girl a bit weird?😬

Reactions: 1
How old are the boys? I mean my boy is 1 so maybe I it’s because I don’t have the experience with it but isn’t saying that they fancy a girl a bit weird?😬
They are 6 🤯🤯🤯 completely weird!

I follow another "mummy influenza" like this...got with her fella for a meal ticket like Jayde did 😂 and was constantly saying that her 4 year old son had a "girlfriend" and he fancied a girl at nursery and the like....the consensus on her thread was that because she was basically a glorified sex worker 😂😩 sexualising everything else makes her feel better 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
she let’s them get burnt every single holiday - she is obsessed with them having a ‘nice tan’ so never puts them in rash vests.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
she let’s them get burnt every single holiday - she is obsessed with them having a ‘nice tan’ so never puts them in rash vests.
Yeah I remember her bragging about their tans before. It’s skin damage Jayde you should be ashamed!

• Sad
Reactions: 3