Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True... but I'm pretty sure when she split with Marcus, her main holiday was a package holiday to Spain with her mate and son 🤣
Oh I remember that because she kept her left hand hidden as I couldn’t see her wedding ring. So Maddox is what they call a band aid baby then?

Reactions: 1
I would think he’s more on like £150K but possibly good bonuses when they pay out x

The twins face are so sun burnt. Really annoys me how she never puts uv tops or anything on them and is obsessed with how tanned they get. She is putting them at such risk.

Reactions: 3
I'm aware I'm just jealous but taken the boys back out of school for another abroad holiday! If they're that minted bloody take them in half term!

I'm aware I'm just jealous but taken the boys back out of school for another abroad holiday! If they're that minted bloody take them in half term!
I thought the exact same thing. I too am jealous I'm sure 🤣 but she has zero awareness of what her followers could be going through and not relatable in the slightest.

Reactions: 4
Yano what really annoys me - the fact that she gets ‘gifted’ slipfree shoes and swim wear ect ALL THE TIME for the boys and they clearly only wear them for photos to ‘advertise’ and that’s it. My boys wore them all holiday and have massive foot tan marks from wearing them and her boys never seem to have the tan lines despite her stating they wear them all the time. It’s a joke they are so expensive to buy and she just gets gifted all this stuff she doesn’t even use.

Technically Marcus was working out there but obviously she couldn’t possibly stay at home on her own with 3 kids so had to make a holiday … I mean memory making out of it … 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can’t get over the wanky ‘Baby White’ folder she had during pregnancy to keep her notes in

• Haha
I can’t get over the wanky ‘Baby White’ folder she had during pregnancy to keep her notes in
I have it 🤣 well I have his red book one! Only because I keep it in the pram bag at all times for clinic ect. I don’t see the point in one for your notes when they’re handed back at the End anyway!