Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me who thinks saying ‘Jenson, Rocco and Maddox’ is such a mouthful? I just don’t think it flows easy at all when people ask your kids names lol. Maybe it’s just me.

Reactions: 2
Jesus Christ she's hyper sensitive isn't she! The thing with the balloons always sticks in my mind as well for her flying off the handle at the slightest comment that isn't kissing her arse.

Reactions: 3
what happened with the balloons? 🤭
I can't remember exactly I THINK there was some balloons (maybe after one of the boys outlandish birthday parties) or another item, potentially one of the boys toys, my memory is a bit foggy sorry, that she put on her IG stories like "would anyone be interested in buying this balloon display collect from billericay blah blah blah" and she obvs must have received a couple of messages - let's just say it was the party balloons - obviously saying you've just been showing off this outlandish party for your son's that has probably cost thousands could you not have just donated them to someone not as lucky as you and she went off on one writing how dare people make assumptions about her.

Wish I could remember the exact situation but in a nutshell, she was trying to sell something that, if the life she portrays for the gran is a true reflection, she could have easily afforded to give away and had a witch fit when people pointed it out.

Reactions: 3
I’m guessing she was hoping the baby would look just like the twins so everyone would comment they looked like triplets and so she could dress all 3 the same

Reactions: 1