Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she's going on more holidays since getting back with Marcus...
Yes! I did notice he went awol for a while but I assumed he didn’t want to be on social media or something. She kept hiding her wedding ring hand as well.
Was the cheating a one night stand? Shocked to hear she cheated tbh.

Yes! I did notice he went awol for a while but I assumed he didn’t want to be on social media or something. She kept hiding her wedding ring hand as well.
Was the cheating a one night stand? Shocked to hear she cheated tbh.
I don't know the ins and outs tbh, apparently she was cheating on him with an oil trader. I personally think she got back together with him for a baby.

Reactions: 2
The gifting is really grinding on me already.. I’m due a baby at a similar time and all it does is put me off those brands! 🙃

Reactions: 4
The gifting is really grinding on me already.. I’m due a baby at a similar time and all it does is put me off those brands! 🙃
I’m due in January and im still in work ( Personal trainer) working 40+ hours a week to afford everything for mine makes me so angry 🙄

• Sad
I’m due in January and im still in work ( Personal trainer) working 40+ hours a week to afford everything for mine makes me so angry 🙄
There’s so much going on in the world right now, gift things to people who really need it! They’re the brands I’d be more likely to buy from!!

Reactions: 3
I think she had originally planned to keep the whole pregnancy a secret and then do a 'Ta-Da! Baby!!!' reveal, however I think she then reconsidered and announced sooner so the gifts would flow in.

For someone who preached a few months ago we should ‘collect memories, not things’ she certainly seems to receive, and advertise, a lot of ‘things’

She really thinks highly of herself in her bump photos and pregnancy photo shoot. So smug!

• Haha
She really thinks highly of herself in her bump photos and pregnancy photo shoot. So smug!
Also drumming up a bit of content for baby names... she's blatantly already got one but needs the engagement. Nice to see her hubby has forgiven her.

I think she will have a 4th baby after this one, as she will probably want a girl to dress up

I’m not a fan of baby showers but I can’t imagine why someone having her third baby feels the need for one. It’s all about show in ‘baby shower’ circles!

Reactions: 1