Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What we thinking the gender is? She obviously thinks she’s molly-mae with doing the black and white confetti shot to leave everyone guessing for a few days.
I was thinking boy as she hadn’t announced it straight away - but the way the confetti looks in the black and white does make it look like it’s pink … I’m still going with boy!
I thought the same as you… also thought that she would do the nursery more girly if it was a girl x

Reactions: 1
I think a surprising number of people probably have had gender selection. I've read that it costs around 15k, which I guess isn't much for someone rich

Reactions: 2
if I recall this right they went to Dubai (where gender selection is legal) at a really odd time of the year when it would have been boiling.

• Wow
I feel if it was a boy she’d have revealed it by now. I feel the whole build up, it’s to hype it up even more

I feel like showing all this grey & gender neutral clothing is to throw people off that it’s a girl!

I was right - I just thought she would of been all about the pink and announcing it sooner if it was a girl.

I was right - I just thought she would of been all about the pink and announcing it sooner if it was a girl.
Yep that’s exactly what I thought! It was the nursery that did it for me… gender neutral but knew what she was having. Def wouldn’t have been so neutral if it was a girl x

Hi 👋🏼 I’ve followed jayde since the boys were babies. Have to say though she’s starting to annoy me just recently with her holidays and the garden slabs they’ve had laid are so nice 😩
What does Marcus do for a job? Weren’t they in Mykonos because of his job?

Hi 👋🏼 I’ve followed jayde since the boys were babies. Have to say though she’s starting to annoy me just recently with her holidays and the garden slabs they’ve had laid are so nice 😩
What does Marcus do for a job? Weren’t they in Mykonos because of his job?
Notice she's going on more holidays since getting back with Marcus...

Reactions: 1