Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she's going on more holidays since getting back with Marcus...
Yes! I did notice he went awol for a while but I assumed he didn’t want to be on social media or something. She kept hiding her wedding ring hand as well.
Was the cheating a one night stand? Shocked to hear she cheated tbh.

Yes! I did notice he went awol for a while but I assumed he didn’t want to be on social media or something. She kept hiding her wedding ring hand as well.
Was the cheating a one night stand? Shocked to hear she cheated tbh.
I don't know the ins and outs tbh, apparently she was cheating on him with an oil trader. I personally think she got back together with him for a baby.

Reactions: 2
The gifting is really grinding on me already.. I’m due a baby at a similar time and all it does is put me off those brands!

Reactions: 4
The gifting is really grinding on me already.. I’m due a baby at a similar time and all it does is put me off those brands!
I’m due in January and im still in work ( Personal trainer) working 40+ hours a week to afford everything for mine makes me so angry

I’m due in January and im still in work ( Personal trainer) working 40+ hours a week to afford everything for mine makes me so angry
There’s so much going on in the world right now, gift things to people who really need it! They’re the brands I’d be more likely to buy from!!

Reactions: 3
I think she had originally planned to keep the whole pregnancy a secret and then do a 'Ta-Da! Baby!!!' reveal, however I think she then reconsidered and announced sooner so the gifts would flow in.

For someone who preached a few months ago we should ‘collect memories, not things’ she certainly seems to receive, and advertise, a lot of ‘things’

She really thinks highly of herself in her bump photos and pregnancy photo shoot. So smug!

She really thinks highly of herself in her bump photos and pregnancy photo shoot. So smug!
Also drumming up a bit of content for baby names... she's blatantly already got one but needs the engagement. Nice to see her hubby has forgiven her.

I think she will have a 4th baby after this one, as she will probably want a girl to dress up

I’m not a fan of baby showers but I can’t imagine why someone having her third baby feels the need for one. It’s all about show in ‘baby shower’ circles!

Reactions: 1