Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she would of let them know beforehand. Probably only reason she’s announced now so that she can go to the events as wouldn’t be able give them publicity if she hadn’t announced so most likely wouldn’t of been able to go.

Reactions: 1
Already started with the begging. “If anyone knows any nice maternity clothes please tag me” ! 🙄 we all know your asking for free stuff!

Reactions: 4
Now she's back with her hubby, so it the nice holidays, house/garden renovations and happy family pics

Reactions: 2
What a pretentious numberplate! So attention seeking! Twins aren’t exactly super rare

Reactions: 1
Why get the garden done now as we’re heading in to winter? Clearly more money than sense 🙄

What we thinking the gender is? She obviously thinks she’s molly-mae with doing the black and white confetti shot to leave everyone guessing for a few days.
I was thinking boy as she hadn’t announced it straight away - but the way the confetti looks in the black and white does make it look like it’s pink … I’m still going with boy!

Reactions: 2
What we thinking the gender is? She obviously thinks she’s molly-mae with doing the black and white confetti shot to leave everyone guessing for a few days.
I was thinking boy as she hadn’t announced it straight away - but the way the confetti looks in the black and white does make it look like it’s pink … I’m still going with boy!
Girl I reacon