Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just come on here to say same thing! She’s 100% pregnant! Holding her tummy whilst filming the couple dance! Why is she not announcing it?
I take it she’s just going to announce once baby is born?

Reactions: 2
Just come on here to say same thing! She’s 100% pregnant! Holding her tummy whilst filming the couple dance! Why is she not announcing it?
I know. When we suspected it early on, I didn’t think anything of it but it’s obvious now and doesn’t look like she’s even trying to hide it in person? Wonder how far she is x

Reactions: 1
She will want to do a big reveal. Her content is so dry she needs to make up for it lol. This time last year she was single as she had cheated on her husband and now they are playing happy families like nothing had happened

Reactions: 2
She will want to do a big reveal. Her content is so dry she needs to make up for it lol. This time last year she was single as she had cheated on her husband and now they are playing happy families like nothing had happened
I only found this thread today. I had no idea they had broken up, did she speak about it?

I only found this thread today. I had no idea they had broken up, did she speak about it?
They had split for a while (you'll notice she hadn't posted anything about him or connected to him for a long time - even took her ring off). Someone who knows her and hubby said she had cheated on him. They are now playing happy families like nothing had happened.

did she expect to go off into the sunset with that oil trader and he'd happily take on the two boys with Marcus as well, but cos that didn't happen she's back

Looks like she’s selling her bugaboo donkey - she always used to say she would like twins again (girls) so looks like it isn’t twins this time 😂

to say she waited so long the announcement was a bit underwhelming. Maybe Marcus isn’t the baby daddy?

• Haha
That photo must be from a while ago as she doesn’t have the bump she’s been hiding!
I wonder if she’s waited for her 20 week scan x