Jayde_jenson_rocco

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm going to die on this hill ok... I'll still be claiming she's pregnant in 2 years 🤣
I’m with you on this 🤣🤣 I deffo think she is. In the picture book she posted the other day I stopped it on a page of her in the blue dress and I thought it looked like a baby bump!

Wonder how far along she is and when she’ll “announce” it?
I don’t think she will. I think she will do what that albamalola did a few times and just post once she’s had the baby!

Reactions: 3
TashBlakeIvy was also at the wedding and has some pics of Jayde in her stories, not sure if I can see a bump or not

She’s 100% pregnant. The persons party she was at yday did a story and she was in there and I’m adamant you can see a bump! She was wearing white trousers and a sheer white top and the trousers were pulled up high as if you can see the trouser line through the shirt over the bump.
clearly going to just announce it when the baby is here

She’s 100% pregnant. The persons party she was at yday did a story and she was in there and I’m adamant you can see a bump! She was wearing white trousers and a sheer white top and the trousers were pulled up high as if you can see the trouser line through the shirt over the bump.
clearly going to just announce it when the baby is here
Oooh do you have a pic?

I always think even if someone tries to hide their pregnancy bump in pics their boobs give the game away! She does look like she’s got very big boobs in recent pics but I’m not sure if she’s always been that big?

I always think even if someone tries to hide their pregnancy bump in pics their boobs give the game away! She does look like she’s got very big boobs in recent pics but I’m not sure if she’s always been that big?
She's not done a full length pic of herself in ages too

I really think she’s just put a bit of weight on. She’s been hiding her tummy in pictures since January really. I think she feels a bit self conscious.