Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So bringing more people out to join the all expense paid holiday? Loved ones loved ones?

Can I come? I love a holiday? Can my cats come to - they love me!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
It’s such a weird one for me because if I was in this situation and my son was missing, I’d also want media attention and I’d be so grateful for any donations to help in the search… but I’d also be LOOKING FOR MY SON.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Just seen the latest article - why have they made sure to state they are "not identifying" the "Scottish female" who just happened to have unseen pictures of Jay on her phone and has taken over a week to share? The tone implies she is suspicious or at least of interest. Have never seen this approach before.

Something is so weid about all this.
i think the media know he's basically a potential drug dealing criminal or at very least up to no good and involved in something shady. the tone of much of the reporting (to me) suggests they're not convinced by this, but as it's a public interest story, they're reporting on it.

Reactions: 24
Bryan really offering to help here by saying he is going to kill people! Well done Bryan, just what the search needs.....?
I'm not sure if you are being sarcastic it's a joke. Brian Mills is Liam Neesons character in Taken and the above is a famous quote from the film.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I think if he'd gone missing in similar circumstances in, say, Snowdonia, then the media interest would be higher, but the discourse around it would be different.
I was thinking more so of, say, he disappeared in his own home town. No sun holiday for any of the supporters. 😉

Reactions: 5

Karen Matthews the 2nd is using the money for all the family to have a free holiday. I think it's disgusting and the people who donated are absolutely thick as pig tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 44
Hope all these distant relatives are letting the job centre know they’re leaving the country mind. Wouldn’t want them to be sanctioned so they couldn’t sip a sangria by the pool, sorry, climb mountains and find Jay.
---
Hope she uses some of the money to sort her hair out too 💇🏻‍♀️
And her sharpie brows

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.