Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve actually got to the point where I can’t hear his voice without wanting to launch my phone out the window . Would you be so kind as to explain what he’s stropping about please 🫢
Because they haven’t made him head of the search party and there are no talks to have a statue of his erected in Masca 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’ve actually got to the point where I can’t hear his voice without wanting to launch my phone out the window . Would you be so kind as to explain what he’s stropping about please 🫢
he said it was just a PR exercise and nobody was doing anything, they were just standing about. So he's had enough and he's going off on his own to search where he knows Jay is. After he's had some breakfast.

Then he posted another vid saying we need Isla.

Then he posted another vid saying he went to a restaurant and got a burger but he had one bite and nearly threw up because he's so stressed out by this waste of time. He's embarrassed that it wasn't the big thing he thought he was going to be. But he's got in touch with somebody who is staying near him. This person is just going to get some breakfast and then they'll meet him and they'll get started. But he thinks he might set up a GFM to fly out Scottish Mountain Rescue to get a proper search going. He might call Scottish Mountain Rescue to talk it through on Monday. (*)

(*) Given he's been saying he's looking into sorting some ropes out for the past week, I imagine he won't ring Scottish Mountain Rescue on Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Busy work week there’s no way I’m losing my Saturday to catch-up on the thread 😭 @FastAndTheCurious7 I agreewith u that he’s probably off his tits and wandered off but also, how does Lucy’s parents thinks she pays for all these holidays?! She’s 18, so last yr when she was 17 she went Jamaica, Tenerife, Zante, Benidorm and Budapest and this year Malta Milan Barcelona Ibiza. If that’s the life of an innocent 18 year old college student send me back to college 🙏

Attachments

Reactions: 29
Busy work week there’s no way I’m losing my Saturday to catch-up on the thread 😭 @FastAndTheCurious7 I agreewith u that he’s probably off his tits and wandered off but also, how does Lucy’s parents thinks she pays for all these holidays?! She’s 18, so last yr when she was 17 she went Jamaica, Tenerife, Zante, Benidorm and Budapest and this year Malta Milan Barcelona Ibiza. If that’s the life of an innocent 18 year old college student send me back to college 🙏
It seems like Lucy, Jay & their friends roam around doing as they please from looking at all their social media pages. Probably go out and family dont really mind if they are out and about for a few days up to god knows what.

Reactions: 7
Don't worry DTR, your crack team has arrived to help. Or they might be the team to sell crack, who knows anymore.

My man doesn’t even know how to hold a poster, not holding out much hope on him.
Screenshot_20240629_120325_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It seems like Lucy, Jay & their friends roam around doing as they please from looking at all their social media pages. Probably go out and family dont really mind if they are out and about for a few days up to god knows what.
Who’s paying though?? Are all these ratty kids really selling drugs these days. Or does the doll for 18 year olds give them that much for this many holidays and festivals?

Reactions: 8
Interesting from The Sun...

A fight is said to have broke out outside the Papagayo Beach Club, where Jay seen partying on June 17, shortly after it closed.

An Eastern European man involved in the scuffle allegedly had his pricey Rolex watch stolen, according to the Daily Mail.

It is unclear exactly how Jay's disappearance might be linked to the incident - but officers are reportedly examining CCTV footage from the security cameras.

One of Jay's pals who has flown to Tenerife to help in the search told detectives the alleged theft may have led to the Lancashire lad wandering off on his own to try and find the watch.

Jay's friend now making out he was a concerned citizen who MIGHT have went off to find this random persons watch that was stolen..

Wheres the watch Jay? 👀

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.