Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Legs on the ground here at Glastonbury and I can report no sign of Jay despite waving glosticks and playing loud trance in Shangri-La at 2am

Will head to the cider bus in a bit provided the eagles aren’t circling overhead!
Have you tried looking / shouting for him from the Ribbon Tower - just a thought hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lucy and that Brandon all over DailyFail this morning… they can’t hide for long even with their deactivated social media accounts.
"TV investigator Mark Williams-Thomas who is in contact with the family said he has two working theories, that he had an accident and is on the mountain or a criminal party is involved"

Wow. It seems like some progress is being made. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 94
"TV investigator Mark Williams-Thomas who is in contact with the family said he has two working theories, that he had an accident and is on the mountain or a criminal party is involved"

Wow. It seems like some progress is being made. :rolleyes:
He forgot - taken by aliens 🛸 - base…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck me, how many more people need to fly over 🤦‍♀️
Also, the embassy will be looking after her so I don't get it. Her immediate family and the 25 friends who are already apparently over there aren't searching anyway.
Can never have too many Brit "legs on the ground" hun

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jay-Slater-vanished-narco-fuelled-party-capital-new-info-drugs-guy-adams.html
---
This is interesting about when he was 13, it's taken from the Mail article
---
This is the article it's taken from

The article implying that Lucy is dodgy, and states the she was not a friend, but a “recent acquaintance”, see below:

The ‘free availability of drugs’ on the island is ‘worrying’ is how Mark Williams-Thomas, a former detective acting as a spokesman for the family, put it yesterday. ‘In the past 24-48 hours, information has come to light that gives rise to concern that drugs are a worrying aspect here.’

Events leading to Slater’s disappearance began on Friday, June 14, when he arrived in Tenerife with two friends: Brad Hargreaves and a recent acquaintance called Lucy Mae Law.

It was the first time the boys had been on a solo holiday, but Law is a seasoned traveller. An 18-year-old college student, who lives with her parents, her social media accounts reveal that she visited Malta and Milan in May, Ibiza in April, Barcelona in March, and Malaga in February, often attending dance music festivals. Last summer, she can be seen partying in Jamaica, Tenerife, Zante, Benidorm and Budapest.

Reactions: 15
Has that other lad only got one t-shirt…it must be honking
---
Have you tried looking / shouting for him from the Ribbon Tower - just a thought hun x
I’m really hoping someone has been on the ball and has his face on one of those massive flags everyone waves about 😂
---
duck me, how many more people need to fly over 🤦‍♀️
Also, the embassy will be looking after her so I don't get it. Her immediate family and the 25 friends who are already apparently over there aren't searching anyway.
The embassy will be providing support, they don’t pay for people to stay, otherwise they’d end up with ridiculous situations like this every time someone goes on a bender for a few days

• Haha
Reactions: 12
duck me!! I gave that ‘update’ a skim read and completely missed the bit about flying over people’s loved ones!! Surely that’s a bleeping piss take?
At this rate they’ll have no money left to fly his body home!

Reactions: 24
IMG_8545.jpeg
Rach has posted in the official group obviously it's about the GFM with the GFM linked making sure they are getting every bit of money they can

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
So they're using some of the money to fly people out to support the people who are already there? Fully expecting another update in a week explaining that the people who have been flown out to provide support will also need support themselves and therefore another group of people will have to be flown out. duck me, we're gonna end up with the whole of the UK out there
Where do I enter the Jay Slater holiday ticket ballot please?

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Im acc starting to feel sorry for the lad. His family are more arsed about a trip to the all inclusive than anything else

• Heart
Reactions: 64
duck me!! I gave that ‘update’ a skim read and completely missed the bit about flying over people’s loved ones!! Surely that’s a bleeping piss take?
At this rate they’ll have no money left to fly his body home!
That will mean a new GFM when his body has been found and I expect a portion of that one will be used to buy new outfits for all the friends and relatives as they will expect it to be televised to the grieving nation.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely the island is going to sink at some point what with all the extra weight of UK rubber neckers flying out, sorry I mean well meaning members of the search party 🙄🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.