Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've not commented so far but have to admit to struggling to feel much sympathy for Jay, knowing what I do now. It's sad that he's a young man who seems to have made some bad choices in life and there was always potential to turn things around. He's either no longer around to do that or he's got himself in a whole lot deeper, with recent events. Like many on here, I've got my suspicions but, if he's 'gone, gone', it's grim but maybe just another outcome of reckless choices. Have had a chuckle at remarks on here, though! Tattlers, honestly....😲🧐😆

Reactions: 27
Can someone add the people I’ve forgotten? I need to see this all in one place.

Main characters:
- Jay - lost
- Debbie - mother/GFM beneficiary
- Lucy - recent acquaintance/drug mule/GFM creator
- Brandon - friend/drug mule?
- Pippa x ? - friend/random internet troll?
- Two men (step-father & step-son?)

Reactions: 11
Oh didums they can't be away from their loved ones for 10 days 😏
They would have no hope if they were ever conscripted! ... or should that be WE would have no hope 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"TV investigator Mark Williams-Thomas who is in contact with the family said he has two working theories, that he had an accident and is on the mountain or a criminal party is involved"

Wow. It seems like some progress is being made. :rolleyes:
Finally he’s caught up on the tattle threads!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Karen Matthews the 2nd is using the money for all the family to have a free holiday. I think it's disgusting and the people who donated are absolutely thick as pig tit.
People need to lose the instict to throw money at GoFundMe the moment a remotely sad or needy story breaks. I know I would wait several days to donate to any cause with this kind of story.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ah this thread (Funny!) but sad to read through about Jay. Wrong choices obviously made. Incredibly murky and the dropping like a stone in coverage is telling.I still think it's a sad story.

Reactions: 14
Ah this thread (Funny!) but sad to read through about Jay. Wrong choices obviously made. Incredibly murky and the dropping like a stone in coverage is telling.I still think it's a sad story.
I think being part of a gang that chases after someone who they then attack with a machete is more than a wrong choice. 19 is old enough to have a better head on your shoulders than that, I think he's just a scummy little toad. Wouldn't actively wish him dead or anything but after the mum making sure we knew what a "lovely boy" he was and then the truth coming out I've no time for them.

Reactions: 28
People need to lose the instict to throw money at GoFundMe the moment a remotely sad or needy story breaks. I know I would wait several days to donate to any cause with this kind of story.
They'll all be out down Siam Park before the weekend with the GFM money. Or maybe at Hard Rock because there was some photos of Jay taken there, y'know they might need to go there for research and investigating purposes 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Main characters:
- Jay - lost
Karen Matthews

• Haha
Legs on the ground 😂😂😂
Im sure the locals are over the moon with all the amateur sleuths invading their Island,love the arrogance of 'British legs on the ground',because clearly his British mates didnt care enough to keep an eye on him. This whole case comes across as chancers and freeloaders trying to get a free holiday or boost their social media platforms. As a mum I genuinely hope he's found safe,regardless of his background, his scroaty mates /family or any possible criminal activities.

Reactions: 30

Main characters:
- Jay - lost
The Morrocan mafia, along with the cactus, the labrador and the shark.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Starting to think we need a specific GFM/online begging section on Tattle, the number of people at it now.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.