Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the 21st century equivalent of conscription? At some point in our lives, all of us will be drafted to Tenerife to go foraging in unison with a Labrador and a gang of XL bullies, for a boy stuck to a cactus. Those exempt from the search are his immediate family. Will the GFM become a tax we all must pay?

• Haha
Reactions: 67
If this whole thing turns out to be a massive hoax/con to get 'free money' and a group holiday via GFM, then Mark Williams-Thomas is going to look a right idiot.

GFM, whilst having some deserving cases, is open to rampant abuse by those who see it as a way of obtaining 'free money' by pulling at the heart strings of the gullible and stupid, with more money than sense.

Reactions: 29
I hope all these reprobates and grifting bloggers aren't there when I go over at end of July.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This is the weirdest missing person case I have ever read about. All of these bizarre characters get involved and it gets more difficult to work out what’s happening. 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
People need to lose the instict to throw money at GoFundMe the moment a remotely sad or needy story breaks. I know I would wait several days to donate to any cause with this kind of story.
Its amazing how many people are going out there,surely that only adds to the potential problems of evidence being destroyed/tampered with.

Reactions: 10
A good comment on the Mail - just how many people are needed to be there in person to "support" the mum?

Would they all be so quick to fly over if Jay had gone missing in Romania or some other less appealing holiday destination?

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The thing is, a local woman spoke to him about the bus, then saw him walk off into the wilderness. So unless she also saw a gang of mafia hitmen tramping up the mountain after him, when is he supposed to have been murdered?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Any influencer done a paid ad yet with him tagged in it?

I could see someone turn up to look for him for five minutes so they could do a video post tagging in their donated clothes to advertise them with the #jayslater tag.

Reactions: 5
If they spend all the GFM on “living costs” per DM article and then his body is found I’d be interested to know how they’ll fund the repatriation as there’s going to be no insurance obvs…

Reactions: 21
Any influencer done a paid ad yet with him tagged in it?

I could see someone turn up to look for him for five minutes so they could do a video post tagging in their donated clothes to advertise them with the #jayslater tag.
Wouldn't put it past Knighstrider to do that.

C'mon now, donations to the channel, let's find Jay.

Reactions: 1
The thing is, a local woman spoke to him about the bus, then saw him walk off into the wilderness. So unless she also saw a gang of mafia hitmen tramping up the mountain after him, when is he supposed to have been murdered?
Ah but, that woman is the ex/or related to the now outed fraudster/mafia Mayor, so it's all a cover up!

Or some such tit 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah this thread (Funny!) but sad to read through about Jay. Wrong choices obviously made. Incredibly murky and the dropping like a stone in coverage is telling.I still think it's a sad story.
I agree. It’s so sad to think such a young lad has met a horrible lonely death on his own or that something even worse has happened to him just because of drugs.

Reactions: 14
I'm sure Mark said he would have answers in 3 days and this is day 2 or 3 now Mark... why does she need money for search teams? Do they need people like Debbie to fly over and start shaking some dreamies?? They have trained officers and dogs. It all screams strange.

Reactions: 9
I agree. It’s so sad to think such a young lad has met a horrible lonely death on his own or that something even worse has happened to him just because of drugs.
Its sad that hes so young yet has made some really bad choices. Maybe with better mates and responsible people to guide him, this situation wouldn't have arisen

Reactions: 16
Will we be able to see how much she has withdrawn? Would the total amount raised drop?
No, they may have the whole lot withdrawn already and we won't see no numbers changing.
And the updates are annoying the hell out of me 😅working with go fund to withdraw,
You don't have work with anyone, you literally press a button and it lands in the bank account they have linked. Seconds the same as if was 2 bank accounts,
If they working with go fund me they keep saying is true it means go fund me are holding it which means they suspect fake/fraud or whatever.
But once you set up a go fund me you link it to the beneficiarys bank account and every donation can be withdrawn as it lands in go fund. You can set it that it withdraws to your bank at end of everyday without you doing a thing.
Or you can take manually.

You never have to work with go fund after setting up and verifying identity unless something is wrong.

From someone who uses go fund within work I know this as fact not Chinese whispers.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.