Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So his mum still isn’t actively searching for him. Only posts about the GFM. Prob spend €50 max on the mountain rescuers few bottles of water etc. The rest is for one big jolly! Why do they need more friends with them if they aren’t doing anything other than sitting around the hotel?!

I’d love to hear from other people staying at the hotel they’re at!

Reactions: 51
Out of curiosity I just did a quick search on Travel Republic, flying out of Manchester (think that's their nearest airport) tomorrow to tenerife for two weeks, you're looking at £1,593 for two people sharing a room in the cheapest hotel in Las Americas. That's self catering with no transfers either end.

No wonder they're wanting to cash in the GFM.

How do I get myself on this list? I've got a pair of trainers and a whistle? Get me up that mountain!

Agree with the poster above who said they feel sorry for the lad, I mean I don't, he sounds like a wrong un, but it actually feels now like is it any wonder he's turned out this way if this is the people he's had around him "guiding" him into adulthood? Absolute grifters the lot of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Just saw this update….. View attachment 3019570
has she explained how the mountain rescue team has costed this? in the UK, they're largely volunteers - so perhaps a donation would be appropriate.
he's a missing person, i'm not sure the mountain rescue are going to be asking for funds otherwise they call off the search? i'd like to see something from the mountain rescue to say what they've asked for and/or what was paid.
everything i've read on this so far has mortified me - these british idiots are probably hindering the spanish police and search teams at every turn.
( these threads move too fast so i can't keep up. this has probably been mithered over already. )

Reactions: 23
I'd be interested to see if the police advise the rescuers to turn down any donation: in the Ellie Williams case a load of money was raised via GFM for 'legal fees' and when she was convicted as a fantasist her family tried to donate the money to charities but they refused it due to the nature of the money, similar thing when Carly Burd tried chucking novelty cheques around to cover her tracks recently.

Reactions: 13
IMG_8546.jpeg
IMG_8547.jpeg
This is the hotel they are at. I wonder if anyone staying there has actually seen them. Lots of rooms are sold out they might have the whole complex to themselves at this point for friends, family & associates

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I just saw a post on a cruise Facebook group, someone was asking why their Tenerife port stop had been cancelled... almost posted it's probably because they don't want anyone going AWOL looking four our Jay, then realised it wasn't tattle 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I thought OP had said the GFM part as a play on his mothers statement? I don't think anyone here is daft enough to part with their hard earned cash to fund the hoards of people making their way to Tenerife to "search"...
It wasn't a comment towards to the OP, it was towards the comment about the GF 'contributions'.

Reactions: 3
How many more people need to fly over?? Last week over 25 people were there and now she’s saying ‘there loved ones need to come over too’

I could understand if they was actively doing something but they are all holed up in a bleeping hotel 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 42
How many more people need to fly over?? Last week over 25 people were there and now she’s saying ‘there loved ones need to come over too’

I could understand if they was actively doing something but they are all holed up in a bleeping hotel 🤦🏼‍♀️
Don’t you remember, she needs support!! The 25 already there and over 35k aren’t enough! #bekind

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I presume the level of interest from all these supporters needing to be flown out, would be considerably lower if not non-existent had he gone missing somewhere in the UK 🤔

Reactions: 25
I presume the level of interest from all these supporters needing to be flown out, would be considerably lower if not non-existent had he gone missing somewhere in the UK 🤔
I think if he'd gone missing in similar circumstances in, say, Snowdonia, then the media interest would be higher, but the discourse around it would be different.

Reactions: 15

Just seen the latest article - why have they made sure to state they are "not identifying" the "Scottish female" who just happened to have unseen pictures of Jay on her phone and has taken over a week to share? The tone implies she is suspicious or at least of interest. Have never seen this approach before.

Something is so weid about all this.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 3019671View attachment 3019672This is the hotel they are at. I wonder if anyone staying there has actually seen them. Lots of rooms are sold out they might have the whole complex to themselves at this point for friends, family & associates
if they get enough hangers-on together they can charter a plane of their own from Jet2 and find one of those hotels that's still a building site to stay in. Jay was (is?) an "apprentice bricklayer" after all, they can all help finish the unfinshed hotel off in between searching for the bar for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
More concerned about the level of brain dead mugs happy to donate , if my child was the machete victim I would be livid at the attention and help being given and hoping karma does it's work

Reactions: 16
She’s interviews the rapids guy on screen 😂
Spoken to the parents as well but not on camera. They’ve said they still think he’s been taken and defended the GFM as well

Reactions: 2

Just seen the latest article - why have they made sure to state they are "not identifying" the "Scottish female" who just happened to have unseen pictures of Jay on her phone and has taken over a week to share? The tone implies she is suspicious or at least of interest. Have never seen this approach before.

Something is so weid about all this.
To be fair if I was just a rando cashing in on my photos I wouldn't want my name out there lest Facebook DIs Sharon and Linda find my Facebook and have me sent down in the Court of Facebook Group for conspiracy to commit murder by the afternoon

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.