Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand all these random virtue signallers going over to put legs on the ground. I wonder if they join in the search when a local teen goes missing.
How do they have the time and money to go over on a whim like this? If I told my boss I was heading off to go find Jay Slater he'd remind me I have midyear reports to finish. 🥴

Here's an archived link for the DM article

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Quite! Who has enough annual leave that they can take some to go look for a random kid they don't know?
(And also, who's boss approves annual leave in a timely enough manner? Takes mine at least a month to approve any requests 🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I mean tbf to her she’s had a lot of stick from people asking what the money is for so at least she has provided an explanation
Yes but flying over family and friends to be support and pay for the accommodation. It’s just a bloody holiday for their extended associates at this point

Reactions: 86
Legs on the ground here at Glastonbury and I can report no sign of Jay despite waving glosticks and playing loud trance in Shangri-La at 2am

Will head to the cider bus in a bit provided the eagles aren’t circling overhead!

• Haha
Reactions: 87
I mean tbf to her she’s had a lot of stick from people asking what the money is for so at least she has provided an explanation
But it’s the only thing she says. and reading between the lines she’s thrown in about paying rescuers but actually it’s to get everyone’s family out there

Reactions: 42
Quite! Who has enough annual leave that they can take some to go look for a random kid they don't know?
(And also, who's boss approves annual leave in a timely enough manner? Takes mine at least a month to approve any requests 🤣)
I can’t even get this afternoon off for parents evening. Let alone a jolly to Tenerife.

I’ve a feeling a lot of these family and friends may not have jobs….

Reactions: 33
I made a comment on the last thread and then stopped checking for a day so I just want to clarify what I meant because some people seemed shocked.

Even if they have nothing to do with his disappearance they probably want to stay quiet so people don't go looking into their personal lives/try to contact them or people they know etc.

If they are black like you say, all the more reason for them not wanting the attention.
By that I was referring to the bad treatment people of colour get from law enforcement even when they've done nothing wrong. It happens all the time.

I have no idea what race they are I just assumed the person I was replying to had more information than I do. I think some people understood what I meant but not sure what other people thought I was getting at.

• Heart
Reactions: 73
Swerves press conference? Has she actually been out of that hotel? What kind of mother hides away?… one that looks guilty and knows what really went on with her son & drugs.

IMG_5463.jpeg

Reactions: 16
So they're using some of the money to fly people out to support the people who are already there? Fully expecting another update in a week explaining that the people who have been flown out to provide support will also need support themselves and therefore another group of people will have to be flown out. duck me, we're gonna end up with the whole of the UK out there

• Haha
Reactions: 99
Im also wondering how they go about paying the mountain rescue teams? Are they not government funded as im assuming they are part of the authorities. Maybe im wrong, but it's just like saying im paying the police, people don't normally pay authorities

Reactions: 39
Im also wondering how they go about paying the mountain rescue teams? Are they not government funded as im assuming they are part of the authorities. Maybe im wrong, but it's just like saying im paying the police, people don't normally pay authorities
Buying them all a round of beers at the end of the day maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is what I was wondering too. To my knowledge, they're paid professionals and it's literally their job. It's not like they're a voluntary organisation who rely on public donations. So what exactly is that money being used for? Are they even allowed to accept money? I can't see why it would be necessary when it would all already be paid for.

It's a very vague, throwaway line, which makes it sound like all the funds will be given to them. Until, of course, you read further and it emerges they're spending most of it flying half of the UK out there for an emotional support holiday

Reactions: 37
I go to sleep at a reasonable time and come back to a new thread. I need to quit life to keep up with this thread

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Jay-Slater-vanished-narco-fuelled-party-capital-new-info-drugs-guy-adams.html
---
This is interesting about when he was 13, it's taken from the Mail article
---
This is the article it's taken from
The same ‘James Currie’ who has flew out over there with Jay’s ex girlfriend.

Is that what the GFM is being used for? To fly out and pay accommodation for all his thuggy mates to have a free holiday?

Reactions: 28
Yes but flying over family and friends to be support and pay for the accommodation. It’s just a bloody holiday for their extended associates at this point
Yeah I agree with you. Sorry didn’t really make clear in my original post, was more the point that at least an explanation has been given. Don’t agree with her sending everyone out on a jolly

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.