Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm not sure if this has been posted, I didn't know he'd done stuff this month? So he's still not learnt his lesson after the machete incident? What happened to the nice lad the apprenticeship woman said he was? This just puts me off even more.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Recap:
Still missing, so carry on searching (& donating to the GFM)
You are joking?

I'm not contributing towards finding a scummy lout that nearly killed someone by splitting open their head with machetes and an axe, as part of an eight strong gang. Then found the whole thing a laugh when he was in court over it.

It is all well and good the victim publicly stating 'have a heart', however the majority of decent people in the UK have had enough of feral individuals who think is somehow 'cool' to go round stabbing, injuring, or killing people with weapons.

No great loss in my opinion.

Reactions: 34
You are joking?

I'm not contributing towards finding a scummy lout that nearly killed someone by splitting open their head with machetes and an axe, as part of an eight strong gang. Then found the whole thing a laugh when he was in court over it.

It is all well and good the victim publicly stating 'have a heart', however the majority of decent people in the UK have had enough of feral individuals who think is somehow 'cool' to go round stabbing, injuring, or killing people with weapons.

I do hope he is found alive and the go fund me money gets refunded but I'm finding it very hard to feel compassion for him. He's just not likeable at all, and there are more deserving people who have gone missing who deserve in the very least the same amount of coverage.

Reactions: 40
I do hope he is found alive and the go fund me money gets refunded but I'm finding it very hard to feel compassion for him. He's just not likeable at all, and there are more deserving people who have gone missing who deserve in the very least the same amount of coverage.
If some people are that stupid to contribute money on GFM into finding a scummy individual, over more deserving causes, then more fool them.

I could not care one bit if he is found alive, or not.

I don't have any time for these individuals who think it is 'Gangsta' to go round injuring, or killing people with knifes and weapons.

I doubt he will be, as I highly expect he was up to no good when be disappeared.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
OK but what would be semi believable is if he turns up and is like yeah I was kidnapped and they drugged me for like 2 weeks idk what's gone on. He'd have to really sell it though👀 escape with the £36k sorted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The boy is, IMO, definitely dead and has most likely fallen down a ravine or got mixed up in something that he could not comprehend at his young age. People do go missing up in the mountains in the Canaries. His family will not be looking as they’re of the same mind and deep down will know that he’s gone off to party and got into trouble.

Reactions: 18
You are joking?

I thought OP had said the GFM part as a play on his mothers statement? I don't think anyone here is daft enough to part with their hard earned cash to fund the hoards of people making their way to Tenerife to "search"...

Reactions: 50
If your going to fly with the crows your going to get shot with the crows. He's a violent arse who probably got in over his head thinking he's billy big baws and it's bit him on the arse

Reactions: 53
You are joking?

Yes, they were very obviously joking and ripping the piss out the mums "apology" statement. Jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I just don’t understand all these random virtue signallers going over to put legs on the ground. I wonder if they join in the search when a local teen goes missing.

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.