Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just don’t understand all these random virtue signallers going over to put legs on the ground. I wonder if they join in the search when a local teen goes missing.
Yeah, if it was the middle of winter you know they wouldn’t be going anywhere near a travel booking site 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
So Lucy has deactivated her main facebook account. I can't help but wonder if it's because people where finding her contradictory comments on posts. I mean she apparently reported him missing, a helicopter was sent out straight away according to her then further down the post she complained the police were not much help when she went to the station and had to go back in 48 hours to formally report him missing. People on the post were commenting its a "strange series of events" and "something wasn't right" this was one the first day he went missing.

I don't know what to believe but seems like this is falling down from main headlines on news outlets, sooner or later the truth will come out either that or it will be one of them unsolved mysteries

Reactions: 15
Now there’s some post on the fb about a boat. Pics and timings about this boat. Apparently he’s gone through some underground tunnels and escaped on this boat. Like why would some random chav be smuggled out the country on a boat. He’s not a highly famous celebrity is he. I hope he is found soon as these people need putting to rest before it’s too late 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I just don’t understand all these random virtue signallers going over to put legs on the ground. I wonder if they join in the search when a local teen goes missing.
Me too - do they have lives / the money to just drop everything to wander round Mt Tide checking the back of cacti for him in their sports socks & sliders?

Combining my limited psychic skills & watching the confidence & age related bravado that the similar aged lads displayed at an event yesterday, I can only conclude that Jay must brown bread (sadly)…

Reactions: 19
Now there’s some post on the fb about a boat. Pics and timings about this boat. Apparently he’s gone through some underground tunnels and escaped on this boat. Like why would some random chav be smuggled out the country on a boat. He’s not a highly famous celebrity is he. I hope he is found soon as these people need putting to rest before it’s too late 😂
Did he have the capacity to navigate a boat through caves and tunnels? I mean none of them are the sharpest crayon in the box 🙄

• Haha
It's like Lost and the Dharma Initiative's submarine! Instantly transporting him to the other side of the planet!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Lucy and that Brandon all over DailyFail this morning… they can’t hide for long even with their deactivated social media accounts.

Lucy and that Brandon all over DailyFail this morning… they can’t hide for long even with their deactivated social media accounts.
The Fail are great at breadcrumbing- bet they've been dying to post a photo of that Brandon for days. Let's face it, they get half of their articles from Tattle anyway 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Jay-Slater-vanished-narco-fuelled-party-capital-new-info-drugs-guy-adams.html
---
This is interesting about when he was 13, it's taken from the Mail article
---
This is the article it's taken from

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 23
Someone in my home town went missing (drug related). The police did enough to be seen to do something, but not much. Why this lad is getting so much attention is beyond me. social media is weird

Reactions: 17
The problem is the actual reporting is a week late and we have no idea what's true or not because of all the ridiculous theories being told as fact, including in this thread

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.