Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t like the McCanns but give them their due there was always photos of them out searching and talking to the media. This is bizarre that they’ve flown all the way out there to do nothing but share a GoScamMe link.

The friends turning up to help with the girls in flip flops, I’m no hiker but I wouldn’t be wearing flip flops to search the mountains.

Reactions: 30
Yes he was with Jay Lucy & Brad in the festival that night, lots of videos of him staring at Jay and stood right next to him, strange that his name is being kept out of it from Lucy & Brad. I don’t think he is still in Tenerife, he’s flew back home.. maybe with Brad?
His Instagram account had an emoji of a plug 🔌 under his name. Soon as Jay went missing he deleted the plug emoji and changed his name to Royston cropper on insta and Facebook and made his accounts private.
I’ve read that he was also following Tom Hilton on social media too.

View attachment 3017625View attachment 3017626

View attachment 3017629
What meaning does the plug have?

Reactions: 3
A plug is slang that started in American for someone who's a dealer, they have weed plugs, balloon plugs ect.. Normally when a person has a plug emoji in their instagram bio it means they sell drugs
Would he not add a little adapter to show he's international 🤔 it's all about the branding these days.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Im amazed that Peter faulding and his sonar aren’t involved yet. I mean yeah it’s a mountain not water but there’s enough batshittery going on wouldn’t surprise me!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know someone went on jezza. Trust me, it's real.
Working with people is my job ( that’s as basic as I can get it without clues) and when you think you’ve seen everything - something else comes along and tops it. I tend to mutter JFC & WTAF about 100 x a day.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.