Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So annoyed that my life got in the way of this thread today. Overall take away - our angle is still stuck of a cactus

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Wasn't Harold one of your prime ministers who went missing in an area with a big expanse of coastline and there was a huge but unsuccessful search for him?

I seem to recall that things got a bit difficult because the woman who went to the beach with him on the day wasn't, er, his wife and the press back then tried to cover it up.
Harold Holt in the 60s. There's actually a swimming centre named after him which always strikes me as a bit weird.
1719350713406.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Someone just said on a tik tok live that our Jay's Mam used to work in Tenerife, well they said 'over there' so I'm assuming Tenners?
Do we have any Sherlocks who'd like to find out if this is true?
Does it make any difference to the case?

Reactions: 7
The misspelling of angel always reminds me of one of the most vomit-inducing, nauseating, crass and poor taste posts I ever saw on social media.

It was a tribute to that poor little boy who was killed a few years back, Baby P.

I tit you not, some semi literate, low IQ twit on a facebook group had made a piss poor digital collage of Baby P's face and Princess Diana's face surrounded by clouds. The caption? "RIP little man, in Heaven now with Lady Di and the angles"

People like this are the reason bleach bottles have labels warning "Do not drink"
bleeping morons.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
My Irish friend has just joked that England played badly because they were all too worried about Jay and I am bleeping dying. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Read this without knowing you were talking about ice cream. For a good few minutes I wasn’t sure what to what to think there 😅
I read it and thought 'christ with young kids? How did she find the time?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My Irish friend has just joked that England played badly because they were all too worried about Jay and I am bleeping dying. 😂
Very true, bet the players heads weren't in the game 😢 Surprised they didn't wear t-shirt in support of Jay with the GFM link on during the national anthems

• Haha
Reactions: 13
IMG_8464.jpeg
Does anyone know what time they were apparently spotted at the church? Was this the day he was reported missing?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Someone just said on a tik tok live that our Jay's Mam used to work in Tenerife, well they said 'over there' so I'm assuming Tenners?
Yeah she mentioned it herself in her interview

(Hope this is a serious question and I'm not missing the joke somewhere 😆)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She mentioned in her interview that she had worked abroad before

Reactions: 3
That's it no more jokes from me 😭🤣 I'll just keep my gub shut 🤣🤣
I know i said no more but...
What did the cactus say on Easter?
Suck you lent
I'll see myself out. 👩🏻‍🦼beep 👩🏻‍🦼beep 🚪 had to reverse out no idea how to turn emojis the other way 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.