Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will release an image of one of the men if they don't come forward? But I thought they had come forward in the sense that they have spoken to Spanish police? Does MWT mean 'if they don't come forward FOR ME'?

Bit difficult for them to come forward anyway as he's in Tenerife and they're back in Luton or Milton Keynes or wherever, as I understand it.
Yeah think he’s on a power trip and still thinks he’s actually a policeman 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Nah captain Tom's in hell awaiting his odious grifter of a daughter so they can both fleece Satan.
In fairness, I'm pretty sure he wasn't in on the whole thing and thought he was just doing something nice. It's not his family are, well, like Jay 's.

I don't have Tiktok but I think this bloke should be shut down. Him profiteering from this, on top of Jay's mother, is sickening.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.