Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we put Jay’s past to the side for a second I kinda feel sorry for him in regards to the response from his family. From where I am (they might have been doing more behind the scenes) they aren’t drumming up enough noise about him in Tenerife, they aren’t searching for him, they haven’t been putting up posters but been slagging off the police, making wild claims and arguing with people. They’ve made it 10 times worse. They could have been doing daily searches of areas, putting up posters, engaging with the police in a respectful way. Yes there is a language barrier but hire a translator?

• Sad
Reactions: 66
If he is found alive, does the Gofund me page refund everyone or does it still go to his Mother or to the emergency services who have been searching for him?

Reactions: 4
I'm feeling kind
MOO to you too x
Wrong thread, I guess!!
Me, before anybody asks!!!
---
Seriously, it's 3am (in the Canaries too). The family have wombled around, or not, stuck their heads slightly above the parapet for sky etc.

I have kids. Many of us here do. I'd have been all over that barranco searching till my feet wore off. duck GFM etc. I would want my child FOUND and would do everything in my capability to add to anything provided by the authorities to do so.

As for people speculating online, (apart from here, obvs! ), I'd be putting out daily updates on progress.

Maybe that is just me. I'm just a mum.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Came across this sign today. Don’t want to end up on one of those bleeping webcams the FB nutters are doing shifts watching 🤣
93345517-80ba-42a8-9fbf-b51d10d6ee19.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine going missing in the mountains, coming back and finding out ur mum couldn’t be assed looking for you and spent the time on Facebook instead 🤣

to be fair though my mum would’ve finished at least 150 levels of candy crush

• Haha
Reactions: 33
OK so realistically if I was a drug dealer and someone went missing I prob wouldn't call the embassy, I'd just go about my day wouldn't you??? Then feign surprise when he is eventually reported missing. Although i didn't think about the go fund me in this 😆

Also she defo rung the embassy cos she's a teenager who's on whatever and thought hmm what sounds super official???

I do think we have to remember these are not normal people any of them, they're weirdos who bring kids up to attack other kids with machetes. Also his ex gf got a fresh set of lashes to help her search.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is Brandon? Is this the friend Jay flew out with? There are so many names being mentioned, I am more lost than Jay

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Who is Brandon? Is this the friend Jay flew out with? There are so many names being mentioned, I am more lost than Jay
Yes he was with Jay Lucy & Brad in the festival that night, lots of videos of him staring at Jay and stood right next to him, strange that his name is being kept out of it from Lucy & Brad. I don’t think he is still in Tenerife, he’s flew back home.. maybe with Brad?
His Instagram account had an emoji of a plug 🔌 under his name. Soon as Jay went missing he deleted the plug emoji and changed his name to Royston cropper on insta and Facebook and made his accounts private.
I’ve read that he was also following Tom Hilton on social media too.

IMG_5352.png
IMG_5353.jpeg

IMG_5351.jpeg

Reactions: 11
I get the feeling we will find out what happened eventually and it'll either be completely mundane and not worth the drama (he was off his tits and wandered off and died) or something completely batshit organised crime thing.

Reactions: 35
Yes he was with Jay Lucy & Brad in the festival that night, lots of videos of him staring at Jay and stood right next to him, strange that his name is being kept out of it from Lucy & Brad. I don’t think he is still in Tenerife, he’s flew back home.. maybe with Brad?
His Instagram account had an emoji of a plug 🔌 under his name. Soon as Jay went missing he deleted the plug emoji and changed his name to Royston cropper on insta and Facebook and made his accounts private.
I’ve read that he was also following Tom Hilton on social media too.

View attachment 3017625View attachment 3017626

View attachment 3017629
Ah thank you.
Lots of strange behaviour from those who were with Jay in Tenerife and now they’ve all gone quiet?! 😬

Reactions: 6
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.