Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Send Philip Schofield out to look for him. If anyone can smell a vulnerable teenager out in the open, it's Phillip

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The 2nd week now ; I can see the search winding down in a few days time. It must be like looking for a needle in a haystack , and nothing to go on.....

• Sad
Reactions: 31
IMG_8466.jpeg
On Lucys post - So apparently Jay told her there was nothing around him 😳 surely he must have seen the mountains? Funny how she hasn't deleted this post as I believe she is using it to back herself up & it is genuine as it takes you to her facebook profile

Reactions: 20
That was really interesting. The family are behaving oddly aren’t they, on one hand promoting their GFM with a nice message, and on the other not engaging with journalists, telling people on the Facebook pages to piss off, slagging off the police for not speaking English etc.

Where are all the teenagers who linked their PayPal addresses for help with paying for flights and accommodation for the search??

Reactions: 35
View attachment 3017297On Lucys post - So apparently Jay told her there was nothing around him 😳 surely he must have seen the mountains? Funny how she hasn't deleted this post as I believe she is using it to back herself up & it is genuine as it takes you to her facebook profile
I would say there was nothing around if there was mountains as well? I'd think homes, shops, cars, people etc when saying there's thing around

Reactions: 23
The fact there’s been no genuine sightings nothing other than suspected CCTV, it’s no wonder people think it’s a stitch up to get cash. People on the internet, trolls or not, have shown more interest in finding him than his own family who have put as much effort in to find him as tonight’s England team. None of them are helping the strangers out on foot in Tenerife looking and appealing to locals for any sightings. Google translate would do the job in trying to communicate with them, it’s a plethora of excuses as to why they haven’t tried yet. Lucy is coming across the most suspicious of the lot in my eyes, directly there before he disappeared, running into creating a GFM etc. I’ve joked quite a bit about it (because of the sheer nature of absolutely nothing adding up as small details seem to change daily) but bleeping hell, it’s absolutely ridiculous that they’re too busy worrying about GFM updates and social media to actually bleeping try. Good on the kind strangers giving it a go and trying to find information on what’s gone on, you get your kudos for trying when his own family haven’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Sorry, I know hes probably trying to be helpful, but what is this man doing with his day? Is he on holiday? Why is he posting as though he's put a review on trip advisor for "jay slater: the experience guided tour".
He almost drove the rental car off a cliff yesterday so his days are on the up.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The fact there’s been no genuine sightings nothing other than suspected CCTV, it’s no wonder people think it’s a stitch up to get cash. People on the internet, trolls or not, have shown more interest in finding him than his own family who have put as much effort in to find him as tonight’s England team. None of them are helping the strangers out on foot in Tenerife looking and appealing to locals for any sightings. Google translate would do the job in trying to communicate with them, it’s a plethora of excuses as to why they haven’t tried yet. Lucy is coming across the most suspicious of the lot in my eyes, directly there before he disappeared, running into creating a GFM etc. I’ve joked quite a bit about it (because of the sheer nature of absolutely nothing adding up as small details seem to change daily) but bleeping hell, it’s absolutely ridiculous that they’re too busy worrying about GFM updates and social media to actually bleeping try. Good on the kind strangers giving it a go and trying to find information on what’s gone on, you get your kudos for trying when his own family haven’t.
Crazy how none of his family/Lucy/Brad etc have even been out and put a poster up 🤨 and now they’ve all gone quiet, no wonder people think they are guilty of something.
---
Who is he? Seen him mention TikTok videos?

Reactions: 11
I looked at a few of his posts and he's exaggerating the remoteness of the location and the condition of the roads. It's Tenerife not Timbuktu ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The England team would probably be put to better use by sending them to search for jay, bleeping useless on the pitch, may as well put some mountain stomping graft in for their salary. Saying that they've been searching for the goal all evening and couldn't find it within the stadium, so doubt they'd be much use in a bigger area, they'd walk straight past the fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.