Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope when the Netflix bosses decide to make this into a drama/film/documentary they also include this thread.
it was so hard keeping my mouth shut at work today when they were talking about him, when I said he’s still stuck to a cactus and avoiding the shark it was pure tumbleweed … tossers 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 61
These lot are the type you see on your plane and pray they're not staying at the same hotel. The ones that give the English a bad name because they're always drunk, fighting, insulting the staff, complaining and vandalising. Oh and making a racket all through the night/early morning so you can't sleep for them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
These lot are the type you see on your plane and pray they're not staying at the same hotel. The ones that give the English a bad name because they're always drunk, fighting, insulting the staff, complaining and vandalising. Oh and making a racket all through the night/early morning so you can't sleep for them.
Then you see them all sat at the back of your airport/hotel transfer bus and think 'fucks sake, I just knew it' 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I really hope when the Netflix bosses decide to make this into a drama/film/documentary they also include this thread.
it was so hard keeping my mouth shut at work today when they were talking about him, when I said he’s still stuck to a cactus and avoiding the shark it was pure tumbleweed … tossers 🙃
I was at the hairdressers last Friday……

My hairdresser…… Have you seen the FB page about that missing lad? I can’t believe how clever some people are with what they manage to find out and post. I wouldn’t know where to start. It’s brilliant…

Me…. Quickly closing the tattle page and nodding my head 😬……

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I was at the hairdressers last Friday……

My hairdresser…… Have you seen the FB page about that missing lad? I can’t believe how clever some people are with what they manage to find out and post. I wouldn’t know where to start. It’s brilliant…

Me…. Quickly closing the tattle page and nodding my head 😬……
Honestly, I WISH I knew some of you in real life. This past weekend would have been IMMENSE 😂😂😂

I’ve mentioned this whole thread to my partner but he’s just a bit meh *gets out tiny violin*

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Clapping when the plane lands.
Imagine if Jay is spotted in the glasto crowd at the weekend.
I think he got run over and some one panicked and shoved him in the boot

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If my son went missing abroad I wouldn’t be leaving until he was found. And if that meant selling up and moving abroad so be it. How would you rest?

plus, she’s settled in nicely already found her favourite nail shops and cocktail bars.
Since Brexit UK citizens can’t spend more than 90 out of every 180 days in Europe. If she’s not been to Europe in the last six months, she can stay for 90 days.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Honestly, I WISH I knew some of you in real life. This past weekend would have been IMMENSE 😂😂😂

I’ve mentioned this whole thread to my partner but he’s just a bit meh *gets out tiny violin*
My husband thinks I'm being really mean every time I read something out to him 😩 keeps saying imagine if it was one of our girls..... I'm like mate.... they're 3 and 8, they've never been to tenners or a drug fueled rave... is was never going to be one of them love!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I really don't think he's alive at this point. It's all turned into a bit of a bleeping circus.
I disagree. I think he's in hiding, and certain people know it. But I am a crappy conspiracy theorist at the best of times, and no doubt his poor body will be found within 24 hours.

Reactions: 12
Since Brexit UK citizens can’t spend more than 90 out of every 180 days in Europe. If she’s not been to Europe in the last six months, she can stay for 90 days.
Yeah but they’d do anything and that includes getting Spanish citizenship or becoming an illegal immigrant

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.