Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As a way of honouring Jay and Darren ADMIN!!! the embassy must declare that one of the pole dancing clubs on Veronicas Strip must change their name to Exclusive Pole

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It's actually sending me that they've dragged some poor man back just enjoying his holiday thinking he was lost.
Rescue team.probably thought yes early finish let's hope nobody notices wrong person 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 51
really hope theyve stopped letting every tom dick and harry join the 'search' now for their own sake, think theyre a bit naive to what theyd actually discover should they come across him - i know itd duck me up for sure

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That is a fair weather cumulus cloud and is around 1500 feet above ground level, heaven is a lot higher up (according to the Bible)
Unfortunately non of us Tattlers are ever going to find out due the past few days shenaningans
[/QUOTE]
Spat my wine out at this! So true!! 🤣🤣🤣 at least we’ll all still be laughing (as we burn in hell for eternity!)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What I can’t believe is that this is getting headlines on the fail and scum yet, theres not even been one appeal from Wayne Lineker, any bars, his favorite footballer or an ex love islander/influenza. Riddle me that.
I think you’ll find Ronaldo is scouring the mountains looking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I can’t believe is that this is getting headlines on the fail and scum yet, theres not even been one appeal from Wayne Lineker, any bars, his favorite footballer or an ex love islander/influenza. Riddle me that.
Wayne Lineker isn't interested in 19 year old boys.

• Haha
I’ve got no idea who Karen Mathews is - what did she do?
Google her, she hid her daughter under a bed and then went on a massive my child is missing media rampage.

If only Tattle had been around back then, bet the FB huns would have kept us all in LOLs

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
New theory. Maybe Jay got amnesia after head butting the shark and is currently working for a charity shop in Gran Canaria under the alias of Jude, possessing no knowledge of his coked up choices that led him there

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Google her, she hid her daughter under a bed and then went on a massive my child is missing media rampage.

If only Tattle had been around back then, bet the FB huns would have kept us all in LOLs
And is she related to anyone? Has this been confirmed? I can’t keep up 😂

really hope theyve stopped letting every tom dick and harry join the 'search' now for their own sake, think theyre a bit naive to what theyd actually discover should they come across him - i know itd duck me up for sure
I honestly don’t think anyone has joined anything. Usually you get pics of people in wearing shirts with the missing persons face, handing out flyers, speaking to local people and looking upset. I think the only ones ive seen are lone rangers on tik tok going for a walk to get their numbers up

Reactions: 15
Has anyone on here been there since he's been missing? I don't mean to search just happened to have had a holiday. Wonder what it's actually like over there , I'm guessing the help has died off
Me, been here since the week before he vanished. I'm in Costa adeje, fanabe area. Been along towards the golden mile for some meals etc.. think I've seen 3 posters in all that time.

But again, what's the point in searching south if he vanished miles away up the North West.

Reactions: 18
Me, been here since the week before he vanished. I'm in Costa adeje, fanabe area. Been along towards the golden mile for some meals etc.. think I've seen 3 posters in all that time.

But again, what's the point in searching south if he vanished miles away up the North West.
You should join the search, go to a bar tonight with the England game on and you might be the one who spots him

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.