Jay Slater Teen Missing In Tenerife #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be quite a surprise to find yourself being aggressively rescued when as far as you’re concerned you’re just out there living your life and doing hiking stuff.

I guess you just have to kind of go with the flow and let yourself be rescued in that scenario, though funnily enough I’ve never had to give it much thought.
He might have denied that he needed rescuing in case he was charged for the search. Imagine getting a bill for a couple of million because the costs of another search had been added to it.

Reactions: 10
Someone I know has the samest name and been bombarded with messages with messages asking jf she is this bloke
She has been accused of having a sex change 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m waiting for a new episode of “A place in the sun”

We are here today in the beautiful sunny climate found on the island of Tenerife with Jay, a baby faced scaffolder who decided to leave his mundane grey commute behind and start a new life out here, where the skies are blue and the water warm and calming. Jay loves hiking, dance music, tropical plants and has recently adopted a labrador haven’t you Jay? What’s the budget for this new place in the sun dream home? Uh? 35k? Oh do duck off, you’re not bidding on Homes under the Hammer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I can't believe how many times 'FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!! " has entered my mind whilst reading/following/commenting on the loony developments of this story, and my bloody neck has got whiplash from shaking it so much! Not can I ever remember laughing so hard at the absurdity! Thanks, fellow Tatters!!!😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wait, wait, wait.... Wtaf is a punky penguin ice cream? And no, I've never heard of a search engine in my life. I'm pages and pages behind simply cos I drifted off a couple of hours ago.

What is a punky penguin and how do I buy a crate of them?!
---
Behold the greatest ice cream ever created… Well top three anyway
IMG_4920.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
This is the same woman who won't go searching. Surely she could at least be handing out flyers, putting up posters if she wants to avoid getting stuck on a cacti. Is anyone apart from the poor Spanish police who are getting slagged off by the family and friends doing anything?

My latest theory is he went to sleep it off then saw this farce so thought he would go and live in a cactus field with a shark and Eagle.
Yeah, cause she "can't face it "

duck right off, why u here then? You're here for a holiday on the gratis courtesy of the British embassy and the gullable population of the UK.

She'll be on the karaoke and Cava the night, guaranteed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
May I also add, this so called hire car that's always being mentioned.. there's no chance that is a hire car, unless the owner of the air bnb hires it to guests. It's gotta be 20 year old at least and the typical screamer Toyota the locals and Moroccans kick about in.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Realistically, how long will mum stay out there. If he's not found she'll have to come home at some point. The mcscamms did.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.